Ghost Recon.net Forums

Was wondering if anyone has got this working with CS5?

I've copied the .8BI file into \plug-ins\file formats\ but when I try to open an rsb it says 'it is not the right kind of file'. If it's not possible, what would be the second best option?

I have the same problem with CS5 and W7 i cant open any of the RSB file i have created for my vehicals :wall:

they were all created in CS3 on XP . I have managed to open some by cutting and pasting the rsb to my desktop then open them with CS5 why this should work i dont know :blink: it does not work for all just some and only rsb,s i have created :blink:

the problem is the RSB plug in was writen to work wth photoshop 4 i think ? and has never been updated

There is (or was, at one time) a bug in the rsb format where sometimes the files will only open on the machine that created them. If you used a different OS/image suite to create the images, then there's a chance, however small, that's the issue that you're seeing.

I have tried it in 32bit and also an install on my old PC with XP just seems to be any .RSB that i have done over a couple of year will not open, and i cant open anybody elses? or originals

• 2 months later...