Massive Ghost Recon Complete Giveaway

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COMPETITION CLOSED!

FINAL WINNER IS................

BATMAN!!!!

With almost 800 entries in this competition, it is by far the most successful an popular we have ever run.

Sorry to all the guys I saw week after week posting their entries and never winning, and congrats to the 20 winners of the Full Ghost Recon Game Packs.

Massive thanks to ApexMods for sponsoring this entire competition and putting more life into Ghost Recon.

Long Live Ghost Recon!

Massive thanks to ApexMods for sponsoring this entire competition and putting more life into Ghost Recon.

Long Live Ghost Recon!

Huge thanks to Rocky and Apex for making this happen. This was a really great way to keep people connected to the evolution of this franchise. I am quite honored to be able to count myself among the lucky winners. Congratulations to all.

Edited by Buehgler_AS

• 2 weeks later...

COMPETITION CLOSED!

With almost 800 entries in this competition, it is by far the most successful an popular we have ever run.

Sorry to all the guys I saw week after week posting their entries and never winning, and congrats to the 20 winners of the Full Ghost Recon Game Packs.

Long Live Ghost Recon!