An idea to bring money in for the site

Zeealex

it's a silly idea but you never know

i was thinking, (not because i was bored, i was trying to get to sleep :P) maybe have like GR.net T-Shirts in the shop section for those to order and then Rocky can get the profit from them into the site, and anyone who buys one is a GR.Net supporter :P and the optional bit of having our usernames printed on the back :P

just an idea but i think it would be quite cool :D

Edited by Zeealex

I like the idea, but then I'm so fanatic that I'd also spring for coffee mugs, keychains, and whatnot as gifts for unsuspecting friends and family members - I already force-feed them Ghost Recon Gold and GR.net Mod Collection DVDs at any (im)possible occasion. As long as it's good for GR and GR.net, count me in! :)

So how much would you be willing to pay for a GR tshirt ? £10, 20, 30 may be ? :rolleyes:

Could be higher by the time Rocky has purchased a license from UBI to reproduce GR logos on items to sell

nice! got the template so we can all join in?

So how much would you be willing to pay for a GR tshirt ? £10, 20, 30 may be ? :rolleyes:

Could be higher by the time Rocky has purchased a license from UBI to reproduce GR logos on items to sell

as much as is needed :P i would pay what i would think is necessary and have it shipped to our northern address

perhaps not £30 that seems slightly on the ludicrous side. i would say AT least £15 if not more

and Rocky shouldnt have to get a license from UBI as he is promoting their game :P

Great. i got a hoodie conjured up but it's not that good. and we would need a variety of colours too. i'll certainly buy one if you give the Go ahead Rocky! :thumbsup: but it will have to go to the skanky north west address rather than our london one as mum will (yet again) be up there for a while

Well if i was going to shell out for a TeeShirt i would want it to reflect the game i play not just the web site :whistle:

I hear you, but you'd need to go to Ubisoft for a GR t-shirt. I coulsn't sell a t-shirt with Ubisoft's copyright material on it.

Well if i was going to shell out for a TeeShirt i would want it to reflect the game i play not just the web site :whistle:

I hear you, but you'd need to go to Ubisoft for a GR t-shirt. I coulsn't sell a t-shirt with Ubisoft's copyright material on it.

Or ask them to make offical GR tee shirts availble throught GRnet may be ? :thumbsup: