GRAW 2 multiplayer and coop problems

Hi all, hope you can help here.

I have had Ghost Recon advanced warfighter 2 for about a week, and having problems with multiplayer log in and a problem with installing new coop maps.

When I click on multiplayer it tells me :: nickname provided is incorrect, When I try to create a new account it tells me :: the password does not match the email address.

I have a new account with Gamespy, and I have tried all sorts and nothing works.

The other problem is coop maps, I have seen posts saying put new coop maps in the

Custom Levels folder, ( example – bring_it.bundle ) have tried this and the maps do

Not show in the map list for LAN play.

The first time I clicked on multiplayer it appeared to upgrade itself, I have tried to install the 1.05 patch but tells me it is already installed.

PS. I HAVE INSTALLED FROM DISK.

Can anybody help please, thanks

The reason that the bring_it map is not showing in your game is that you are trying to install maps that are meant for GR:AW and not GR:AW2

Bring it is a co-op map for GR:AW.

GR:AW maps/missions will not work in GR:AW2.

For a full list of all the co-op maps for GR:AW2 check the link below. :thumbsup:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php?act=category&id=54