How Are We All Today?

Zeealex

i think it is good to ask people how they are every once or twice, just out of the blue, it's always a good thing to build a friendship up with other users,

so, how are you today?

i can see this thread beng deleted or killed :P

Edited by Zeealex

Operative, I think it's universal in any country's military or service branch... Prepare to be come a medical test subject! I've been to the doctor more times in my short military career than I ever have been as a civilian.

I'm in the middle of moving. Gotta be out by Friday night. I just LOVE moving so much I like to do it at least once a year! <_<

moving? well, i hope you enjoy your new house/apartment.

once a year? sounds like allot of moves :huh:

I suppose moving was the wrong word.... relocating. I'm leaving SC. Back to NC for the summer, then FL for the next school year.

Yes, a lot of moves. I'm used to it now though, it's been like this since I was a kid.

Rocky, have fun with that! Haha! :)

I broke my leg in a road collision 5 months ago and have just got the ok to walk on it again without the crutches, and I,ve started recieving industrial injuries pay aswell so its been a good week :lol:

Wow, best wishes for a good recovery!

Well, I got called incompetant in an e-mail at work today so I've had better days.

I'll be seeing the sender face to face next week so it's all good. :devil:

No problem, just tell them you run multiple gaming websites visited by thousands of people and that you're "kind of a big deal..." ;)

I broke my leg in a road collision 5 months ago and have just got the ok to walk on it again without the crutches, and I,ve started recieving industrial injuries pay aswell so its been a good week :lol:

Wow, best wishes for a good recovery!

+1

Get well soon para :thumbsup:

@firefly, fully agreed.

Thanks for the get well messages, the one up side to it all was that I was soon able to sit long enough to play on the pc which I am sure played its part in my recuperation ( the wife might disagree though :lol: ) and have enjoyed catching up with some games and GR mods, so it wasn,t a complete waste of time then :rofl:

What? this isn't your job Rocky? j/k lol

Good - News

My email from our CEO / my boss was "You Rock!" for redoing some forms for our board in PDF form.

Bad News

Root canal tomorrow = 895.00 and they don't take insurance... although they will submit it so it comes out of my pocket 1st :(

Mouth is sore and temperary cap feels weird.

Moral, When a filling comes out, but nothing hurts, don't forget that the filling came out and go 1 year later. :)