E3 2011 Machinima Interview

Rocky

5 minute Machinima Ghost Recon Future Soldier interview contains various Future Soldier media clips plus interviews with Roman Capos (Lead Game Designer Campaign) and Tommy Jacob (Creative Director Multiplayer).

52 Weapons plus 49 unlockable customisations. Augmentented reality for relaying information from HQ to soldier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b4aDioCAj8.swf

DIRECT DOWNLOAD

Edited by Pave Low
Changed video format

Haha! I was waiting for that comment.

In another movie, if you wait right until then end, there's a shot of all the game boxes, and the PC-DVD one can be seen peeping out from the back. :thumbsup:

Well I wonder if the lack of an explicit mention of a PC SKU release date doesn't forebode similar outcomes seen from Ubisoft and other publisheres where platform announcments seem to be moving more in the direction of 'forward looking statements' about moving targets rather then concrete plans... The box shot art was done almost a year ago, and that's an awfully big omission from Ubi's man in the trenches to be some sort of gaff...

unsure.gif

Edited by 101459

Maybe you are looking at a different video. I was referring to the Trailer Video (shown below), right at the end, the box art in that is only days old :thumbsup:

If you look back over the years, the PC version is never mentioned in detail prior to the console versions release. The conspiracy theorists reckon this was some kind of Microsoft/Sony payoff to maximise their income by not mentioning the PC version waiting in the wings.

This is Ubisoft SOP, nothing more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ-nuynXnQ0.swf

Edited by Pave Low
Changed video format

When i saw the gameplay for the third time @ the E3 2011.. . i know it... .. . Sorry Ubisoft/Ghost Recon.. . the gameplay from the E3 2010 is looking fack!ng beter!! ! I hope that in the next months thare comes a new gameplay video whit some beter gameplay and beter gameplay video than what Ubisoft shows os in this E3.