Reason For Edit button

zeealice

i think it would be good if the users have the reason for edit too, personally i would benefit from it seein as i am constantly thinking "oh what do they think i just edited" and stuff like that, because naturally i am paranoid, and i think it would be good just to reassure myself (and anyone who actually thinks the same) that you were only correcting typos or something daft like that.

so is there any chance of having that implemented? or is it an admin privelige?

:o=

Edited by Ruin
Yup, I was right. But I have a choice if I want this included or not. Oh and I added the last smiley. That is all.

You could just go back and add it yourself.

EDIT: changed spelling of yourself

It may be that if you donate to the forum that it will grant editing, as the last post I added a line I would use on Sparta's in red but also saw the true server add edited by line.

Edited by Halli~SPARTA~

:rofl: very paranoid ruin :P no, i just think it woud be a good little feature for anyone who wants to use it. or maybe i just need to be more observant, or like someone said just leave a little line at the bottom

sayng EDIT: blah blah blah :P

Pretty sure that the forum used to allow everyone to edit their posts, this was taken away though for people abused the system.

And as pointed out, as a Supporter you get the edit option for all of your posts. We also have the option to turn off the `Edit by` line, so although I've edited this post you would never know unless I told you. Ah de powa!!!!!

And being a supporter gives you access to a secret forum that only those on a need to know basis are aware of.

Edit: I could be wrong of course!!

still does cobblers, i just feel i need to i've a reason for everything :P hence why i started the topic

see? hopefully that "edited by" bar just came up or i will look like an utter looney :P

Edited by zeealice

no, i am asking for when you edit a post, to be able to give a reason that shows up in the little "Edited by" box for why you edited the post.

not post editing itself, or is the "reason for edit" thing already available to standard users? if so wha button do i press? :wacko:

no, i am asking for when you edit a post, to be able to give a reason that shows up in the little "Edited by" box for why you edited the post.

No that is not an option unless future versions add it.