GRFS/HAWX 2 Plot Crossover?

GraceRecon

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum so forgive me if this question has been asked already or has been brought up in a previous thread. I just completed HAWX 2 - sadly not as good as the first in my opinion - and I was wondering if GRFS will take place or partly take place during the timeline of HAWX 2.

People who haven't completed HAWX 2 look away now.

Part of the HAWX 2 campaign takes place in Norway, there is a Ghost Team in game and from the GRFS gameplay footage on Youtube you see that at least one level of GRFS takes place in Norway fighting Russian Ultra-Nationalists.

At first I was quite impressed with Norway as a setting, as I was getting quite bored of the central Asia settings for a lot of games these days and never liked the setting for GRAW. I do like the crossover element in the Tom Clancy games but I am worried that too much of the plot will be given away if this is the case. I'm getting rather bored of killing Russian Ultra Nationalists.

What do you think and does anyone far more in the know than I have any info on the plot for GRFS?

Final question :rolleyes:

You've been selected to join the Ghosts what would your call sign be?

Grace

Edited by Pave Low
added spoiler box

hey, welcome to the forums

1, sequels are never as good as the originals, to me anyway,

2, callsign, good question, probably "Lima Whiskey" (my real name initials in phonetics) or "Shadow Hawk" or Whiskey Delta, because in pilot slang, i am that :P

if HAWX 2 is set in 2015 then yes i would say it was a crossover. if not Ubisoft are doing what they do best, and that is, confuse you :P

• 2 weeks later...