Osama Bin Laden Killed

Ruin

Back to the topic of Osama being killed instead of choppers. To the person who mentioned the SEALs being trained in hand-to-hand combat if Osama was armed, I'm glad they didn't utilize that training. I'm glad they killed him. If we captured him alive, we'd wait over ten years just for him to go on trial like we're doing for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. That's more tax money I don't need wasted.

Edited by mwgfghost

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think it was that long after he was capture if i remember correctly, a couple of months i think? but i sort of switch off from the news whenever it's on usually its all negative, negative, stupid pun, negative so on and so forth...:P

if bin laden was put on trial he would say nothing but "i am the prince of Pakistan" or something alike because apparently he suffered dementia, so a fair trial would be kinda hard :huh:

Edited by Zeealex

Back to the topic of Osama being killed instead of choppers. To the person who mentioned the SEALs being trained in hand-to-hand combat if Osama was armed, I'm glad they didn't utilize that training. I'm glad they killed him. If we captured him alive, we'd wait over ten years just for him to go on trial like we're doing for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. That's more tax money I don't need wasted.

I'm sure the warrant on him was Dead or Alive and now the deed is done.

It's never a good thing for a soul to leave a body but there are some souls that need his judgement quicker than others.