[GR:AW 2] Co-op Tournament 2011

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you need to do is copy the bundle file to your custom_levels folder.

This is normally located in C:\Program Files (x86)\UBISOFT\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2/custom_levels.

Depending on what operating system you have you may not have the (x86) after program files.

Once that is done just fire up the game and select multiplayer as usual.

Hope this helps,

John

&$$%/ Dedicated server does not work for me. "Time out" at the end of the map.

I think I need to start that coop server on the same PC I'm playing with.

Kaapo

EDIT: Normal server operation as described at the comp. page was working and we have at least one value now :-)

Is there not a specific album on the FB page to post to, or do I just drop the picture onto the wall and someone will move it?

I see an album for the GR tourney scores but nothing for GRAW?

You post it on the wall as a comment and the Ubi staff will move it. :thumbsup:

Well done on posting the first score of the competition. :thumbsup:

It's a real shame we have to put up with these game/server bugs, sorry but there is nothing I can do about it but I hope it didn't spoil your enjoyment.

Don't forget folks, all scores must be in by Friday at 12 midnight GMT, the next mission will be available at 10 pm GMT on Friday.

No worries John, we were crashing due to the z key issue, so not your fault.

I'd forgotten how frustrating the AI can be, with their accuracy & ability to shoot through objects but we're happy with our first score.

Can I just clarify something on the scoring, theoretically the max score is 200, if you wipe out all enemy & blow 5 targets. But you can't actually reach this as every 5 minutes taken results in a five point penalty?

So if you killed/blew up everything in 20 minutes the best you could achieve would be 180?

Thanks for pointing that out Watchman, in theory 200 points is the maximum score but you would have to complete the mission in 4:59 minuets or less, well that's probably an impossible task.

The time penalty points are deducted at the end of every 5 minuet period so after the first loss of 5 points the next will be deducted at 10 minuets.

So a more realistic best score would probably be 190 points if you completed the mission in 9:59 or less.