Co-op Tournament 2011

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rocky

We're getting excited about the competition and it's great to see more teams signing up! I've got a small issue with the screenshot submission tho. I have pulled up the facebook wall and 'liked' the site, but there appears to be no place to submit a file. I can't seem to find a 'join' button. There is no menu line at the top like there is on my profile page. Can you suggest anything here to help out?

Thanks!

MeanOldMan

BTW, glad to see you here Lighty :thumbsup: I want to thank you for inspiring Fodder and myself to start playing Arma 2 and actually get into some modding. It has quite the editor (reads ' BIG learning curve'). Maybe an Arma 2 co-op competition in the future? :rolleyes:

Edited by MeanOldMan

I've got a small issue with the screenshot submission tho. I have pulled up the facebook wall and 'liked' the site, but there appears to be no place to submit a file.

I checked into it, the comment box is offline until the tournament starts :thumbsup:

From tonight it should re-appear as a COMMENT page at the top of the Facebook page linked from the first post here. :thumbsup:

NowI know you guys are taking part just for the fun, and I told Ubisoft you clearly would not be interested in prizes, but they insisted !

:D

Winning team: 2 players

1 each Certificate

1 each SC Conviction PC Game

Star Players:

2 players - based on combination of effort, overall improvement or any other factor which stands them out against the other players

1 each Ghost Recon Keychain

Random Prize Draw:

2 players - Picked at random from all participating players

1 each AC Brotherhood T-shirt

9 HOURS TO LAUNCH

I'm very excited to get started on these missions! It's been such a long time since I played in anything competitive, let alone with GR, that I can't wait to get started!

I don't know if it has been said but I wanted to know what the time deadline is for posting our scores on Facebook? It looks like the mission and mod will be released at 10pm EDT tonight, so will we have until this time each Friday to have our scores posted?

Thanks!

Dark

Mod should be posted soon, just checking we have the final tested versions ready to go, so within the next hour hopefully.

Regarding posting scores, yes, work on getting your best score thoughout the week so you can post it the Friday following release day

The challenge is aimed at how you can work together as a 2 man team. The new ghost recon is going to have 2 man team campaign mode, and this maybe a little way to find that perfect partner. The missions are aimed at 2 people being in the game. Being able to communicate, and work together, is all we are after here. Playing any type of mission alone is really a lot different to this.

Would you like a partner, maybe someone out there would also like a partner?

I would like a partner, but I don't have a mic for comms. Which will kinda kill any tactics or fast time as I would need to type everything in. I know all about team work. Did many years of Clan play, for IGS/TAG leagues. Was and Admin for awhile, watching replays for cheaters. Just did the first mission.

I this competition supposed to just test teamwork? Because its seems if one could do it alone, you would just need the 2nd guy to follow you, LOL

Edited by samadkins29 - Slayer

Hi Slayer

Yeh this is a two man co-op tournament. Some of the missions might be possible solo and of course you can try them out and aim for the best score if you want, but the scores would not be elligible for this tournament. For that reason I have removed your screenshot, we need to keep the thread for legitimate entries only.

If you want to try and beat a good Lone Wolf challenge, I am still unbeaten at this P2 challenge.