Cheaters vs. Non-cheaters

Do you have teamspeak 3 installed Tom?

you can try that

ts3server://184.107.166.195?port=10004&channel=GRAW2%20Channel&channelpassword=<qwerty>

add that to ur teamspeak 3 clientas a server

Edited by cybersidd

Tinker, hope you had a good nights sleep!, Sidd and I were able to connect with teamspeak, I could hear his voice but I had to type, but will be looking for a microphone soon. Enjoy our game and I definitely learned something about shooting that gun. Learning during other games is tough, don't have time to think, they kill you instantly.

Anyway, enjoyed it, and hope to be able to work out something so you can join, probably on weekends and not as late for you as it was tonight.

Thanks

Tom

Sidd, I went through my computer stash and found 3 microphones, I have one plugged in. Now need to locate the control for making sure the microphone is not muted on the sound card. Harder to find on windows 7...but will find it and be ready for test next time you want to check things out (and you'll be able to hear my accent!) :lol:

Have a good day,

Tom

If you want to witness cheaters try playing battlefield 2 bad company I have been surprised by the amount of games I have played when I have been killed in a suspicious way only for the purpitrator to get kicked for using an aimbot or hack etc the depressing part is that there seems to be no end to the amount of players doing it. :angry:

I am part of a clan in BFBC2 and we're on TS and we cought a lot of cheaters that PB could not detect.Problems with cheaters is that they bought undetected multihacks. The ones that codes hack are always ahead of punkbuster cause everytime PB change there security codes they've open it up to see what PB modified and fixed there hack and there ready to go again.

I really hope someday they'll find a concrete solution to counter cheating, but for now on PB is useless.

In GRAW if you let the mods get in the game you'll have some unexpected bugs that will come with it. Falling through a map half body is not a cheat but a map bug. When the anti-cheat is on I don't remember seeing cheaters I mean on the coop side never played much multi in GRAW. Check that also when a map comes out you have always a bunch that will search for "glitch" in it and exploit it at your expense then. Also if you have very high ping or the other players had then you'll probably have a hard time to kill him or get killed by. In GRAW there's is not a lot of servers so you have not a lot of choice.So I guess there's must be high pinger that are lagging the server...just one is enough 300+ ping.

Rpghard,

Thanks for your comments. I don't know how many cheaters there are, kinda hard to tell since the majority of players are really good. I do feel that there are some and they are really hard to catch. Rahn and Sidd (Sidd is your fellow countryman) are very good pllayers, they can see their enemy and shoot very accurately. That is what this practicing is all about between us. And we are having fun doing it. I am hoping I can get as good and give them a run for their money. :o=

Enjoy your day,

Tom

Wow, it seems that I missed a lot. So you want to play on Saturdays at 5:30 pm Central Time? Is this correct? Sorry Tom, I didn't realize that you meant to check the forums right away. If you will confirm this time/day for me I will make sure the server is set up for us.

Rahn

Yes you did, you missed out on a lot of fun. We haven't set a new time yet, been trying to find a good time for Tinker, he is 5 hours later than us. he did join us tho but was kinda late for him at 5:30pm EST (4:30PM CST, 10:pm UKT). What is a good time for you on weekends, keeping in mind what ever time is set, add 5 hours for Tinker?

During weekdays, Sidd is available after 7:30pm EST (6:30PM CST). Maybe we can get in some time during the weekdays. Really would like you to join us. Maybe we can get another person for a 4th? We had some interesting lesson with just the 3 of us, so a 4th is not a game killer.

Do you think that maybe a time for the weekend and weekday needs to be set and whoever wants to play, just show up? If more that one shows up, then play can proceed?

Tom

you know, if you can make cheaters pay for their cheating, this would discourage them. My Idea is to fix it so the Server Admin can flag a cheater so that the enemy can see him, maybe he would think before cheating, also his team mates may turn on him. Even flag the player so it visible to his team mates so they would know he has cheated. How about maybe flagging all the team members of the cheater, that would definitely cause him to be blackballed. Teams should self police themselves agains cheaters on their team.

Just a thought, maybe a software company would do something like this in an update to the program and any new programs.

Let me hear your ideas, lets give the software companies some ideas!

Tom

Rahn, Sidd, Tinker

Lets try this and see where it goes: Game time Saturday at 4:00pm EST

Rahn, can you set this up if we have enough response. You can count on me

Rules: No m99

You can use any other weapon. :o=

Standard rules of the game. :nono:

Play your best to win

Please invite anyone you wish to join us. :yes:

Lets have fun :P

Tom

Doh!! I have band practice at church at that time. If you could push it ahead an hour (or an hour and a half) I could play with you for a little while.

Rahn

10PM GMT would be good for me tomorrow (Sunday) actually.

Tom are you on a server now at all?

Tinker, are you asking me if I have my own server? No I don't

Sunday is fine, and Saturday today is off. 10pm GMT, is that 5 hours ahead of 5pm EST in the USA? If so, then we are now set for:

5:00pm EST

4:00PM CST

10:00PM UKT

is this right?

Tom

Edited by tom1935