mission fail if Enemy stands in zone ?

juhomma

Hello, it's been a while when i last used igor and i have this idea of a map where i need to proctect a zone, and if a enemy stands in the zone mission will fail. How to make this kind of objective?

And also, i have a few allied teams to proctect the zones too. But after the enemy strikes and the gunfire stops for a moment, the allies start to move towards the enemy and get themselves killed. So the thing is, how to make them stay at their spot?

And also, i have a few allied teams to protect the zones too. But after the enemy strikes and the gunfire stops for a moment, the allies start to move towards the enemy and get themselves killed. So the thing is, how to make them stay at their spot?

You might use a variation of what Tinker describes below. Disregard placing the fixed machine gun but apply the rest to the actor. If you have several actors that you want to stay fixed they will all need their own plan and defense station. I think0:)

Tinker wrote:

Place a stationary gun somewhere on the map and place an actor very little behind it. Works in corridors, outside, in water.

Then make a plan for the actor:

Movement ROE All Costs

Stance locked into Upright (adjustable in your case)

Alertness locked into Combat

Combat ROE Surpress

Cover

Note: the cover arc must be less than 90 degrees and it should be symmetrical to the facing of the gun!

Add a defense station, same arcs as the cover.