New mission..

Vossen

Years back, I had fun making missions for Ghost Recon. The other day I opened up Igor again to see how much I had forgotten.

This is just a small thing. I haven't really had time to test it thoroughly, all the people I knew left and it's booooooooooooooring to test alone.

I have no idea how hard it is, but I guess hard is .. hard!

But anyways .. here we go!

Download: http://downloads.vossnetworks.com/file/v00_cover-up.mis

Objectives:

1 - Eliminate enemy prisoners

2 - Eliminate all US soldiers

3 - Plant charges in the prison

4 - Extract within time limit*

*(Easy / Medium: 10 minutes from first kill. Hard: 5 minutes from first kill.)

Briefing:

Listen up people, the people further up in the food chain messed up. Therefore it is our job to clean up their mess without too much paperwork and trouble. These guys are running a secret op. in an abandoned prison complex, holding two important cuban officers, prisoners. To prevent this, the people up there needs our own guys silenced, the prisoners gone and the area burned down to hide all traces of the op.

Our assignment is to go in there, take out all the soldiers guarding the complex, eliminate the prisoners and demolish everything to cover it up.

The upside of this is, when we arrive, the soldiers will see us as allies and they will not engage combat till we take the shot, after which all hell will break loose. These are trained soldiers, they know what you know and they are a good deal more than you.

The downside of this is that you have a time limit from your first kill. Reinforcements will be called in and you have to be gone by then.

Good luck!

Insertion a little hot! :sweating:

You may want to make the player platoon invisible on startup, then timer for 3 seconds to remove it. Just a few seconds to hit the deck and aim. We tend to only play with no respawns, several inserts was shot as soon as the mission started.

Otherwise all seemed to work fine. Not able to place any demo so far though.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. Placed all demo while walking amongst the enemy with no reactions.

That is why I made it like that. :) Do you still have the problems? I have tested it now on my desktop and it does seems to work flawlessly here. I don't have issues with demo charges in either single- or multiplayer. Maybe you can tell me more about the specific setup you are using? Does it give the missing demo charges message? Does it show the messageboxes upon a charge set?

Welcome back!

Thanks. :)