Operation Grenada

JohnTC02

Only one change from the last beta:

Two bushes that were hiding a couple of AI have been removed, these were causing instant deaths as they are able to see you through the bushes.

Includes the usual single/multiplayer switch:

Along with the normal adaptive mission and the multiplayer switch you can now play my latest missions as a team using the single player version, you will see another switch at the initial spawn point which is marked "Single Player Override Switch Teams Only".

If you have more than one player on the map then use this switch to activate single player mode, you MUST activate the switch within 15 seconds of spawning or the first wave of AI will be in multiplayer mode but all other triggers will be in single player mode. I couldn't delay spawning the extra AI any more than 15 seconds or you will see them spawn.

Only turn one switch on at a time or they will cancel each other out so you will be back to where you started.

Download Link, Screenshot is in the zip file:

Download.

Mission Author: JohnTC02

Map Author: JohnTC02

File Size: 5.1 Mb

Version: 2

Description:

Operation Grenada

The Mexican rebels are gathering pace with their use of the Humraam emplacements, so far all attempts to reduce the rebels ability to produce the Humraam's and get them mobilised in the battle field have failed.

So Ghosts, for now we have to play catchup and destroy all the Humraam emplacements that we can locate through any intel available, doing this will not be easy but we need to keep the airspace clear to allow vital supplies to reach our bases.

There maybe some good news though, intel suggests that at a camp called Grenada is a scientist who has been imprisoned by the rebels for trying to feed the US military information about the Mexicans latest technology. If we can rescue him he may hold key information about the Humraam's and where the main production plants are located.

Your mission is to destroy the Humraam emplacement, find and secure the transmitter so the rebels are unable to call in reinforcements, locate and rescue the hostage, also at this location is a small vehicle depot that you will need to destroy plus any other air defences.

Your mission:

1. Destroy Humraam Emplacement.

2. Secure Transmitter.

3. Rescue Hostage.

4. Destroy Humraam Depot.

5. Destroy Adat A.

6. Destroy Supplies.

Map list for Dedicated Servers:

coop_tc02_operation_grenada_day_v2

coop_tc02_operation_grenada_night_v2

Thanks again to all the alpha testers for taking their time and patience while testing the mission, all beta testers for this mission are listed below.

Includes the usual single/multiplayer switch:

Along with the normal adaptive mission and the multiplayer switch you can now play my latest missions as a team using the single player version, you will see another switch at the initial spawn point which is marked "Single Player Override Switch Teams Only".

If you have more than one player on the map then use this switch to activate single player mode, you MUST activate the switch within 15 seconds of spawning or the first wave of AI will be in multiplayer mode but all other triggers will be in single player mode. I couldn't delay spawning the extra AI any more than 15 seconds or you will see them spawn.

Only turn one switch on at a time or they will cancel each other out so you will be back to where you started.

Thanks goes to the beta testers:

BikerBob, Brettp, daro48, Rahnman Zero Goose JayBOT mexicobob Cherry & the rest of the team @ TAW.net (The Art of Warfare), triplex and his team, kaapo, Rando, Jody and JackDoe.

DOWNLOAD ENTRY ADDED

Hi Guys

Im just back with new Hardware (AMD Athlon II X3 435 and a GForce GTX460) ad we (Twix, Zondy and myself) played this Map.

Was a peace of hard ###### :P

but alot of fun .

Some snipers are well hidden behind trees, so we have to go carefully :)

Overall no Bugs found, i guy was stuck between a wall and a barel near Supplies B

But nohin more report

Overall a nice map.

Greetz

porter