Ghost Recon.net Forums

OA demo video by wombat50

Nice. Now if I could only get a nickel for every time someone looking trough a thermal scope has misidentified a rabbit as a tango I'd be all set :)

Yeah, but you have to admit: It's pretty funny when your team lays down a huge wall of fire on what they thought was a tango, only to have a rabbit come hopping out of the smoke a few seconds later. Not that I've ever done that, mind you. :whistle:

That was my voice but I did change the pitch and tempo. :lol:

I have Combined Operations but running the vanilla version so far.

I'd need a guide of some sort to install any add-ons. All the footage in this vid was done from a player perspective. I think some interesting video could be had by using camera.sqs but I haven't messed with it at all.

I have Combined Operations but running the vanilla version so far.

I'd need a guide of some sort to install any add-ons.

Do not hesitate to stop by our TS server or send a PM and I'll be happy to help get you set up. It is definitely a wild-west of options that can have a HUGE impact on how the game plays, so you are wise to tread carefully.

I am not much of a movie maker... But from what I know about scripting for ArmA, there is really no limit for how complex and interesting you can make things.