GR:Island Thunder on Arma2/OA

Lightspeed

Thnx Custard, several of us all downloaded. How to activate? Does each 1 go into a mod folder, and add to the startup line? 1.4 last time I played with this, we all confused.

Thnx to Lighty for his first post with clear download locations and instructions. :shifty: Looking forward to it.

Thnx Custard, several of us all downloaded. How to activate? Does each 1 go into a mod folder, and add to the startup line? 1.4 last time I played with this, we all confused.

Thnx to Lighty for his first post with clear download locations and instructions. :shifty: Looking forward to it.

The link is for the Armaholic post with decent instructions Tink just RTFM mate :P

All of the Lingor related stuff is simple unRAR and open it up the @ folder (@lingor1.1 for example) place in the Arma root mate jobs a gud one.

There is usually someone on our TS that could help like the lads have said.

If you play coop properly on the Lingor Island you will need the Digital Compass and STHUD mods they rock, if you don't have them look on Armaholic or ask on our TS.

Yeah Yeah... Sure we will see you soon. It is 2011, this is the most unfreindliest way to set up a a campaign, cmon. Shame there will be no Arma3, this would need sorting for sure.

I got most sorted my end now.

In all fairness, the game is really impressive on a newer system, running at 7500 view now, with no issues at all. Patch 1.4 was last time I really played, so many differences with that. But this should be how the game should be on release. Not 2 years later. Anyhow, have to keep it under the belt, and look forward to these missions.