9/11 a plane did hit the Pentagon

Jester

I'm as disinterested in getting into a debate as the people posting in the conspiracy theory thread who get mad about people disagreeing with them in a thread that's supposed to be about conspiracies rather than debunking them. so, here's a link to a discussion about the facts proving a plane hit the Pentagon. I won't be back in this thread to discuss it, so I won't see any replies posted here and don't have any intention of discussing the topic with anybody. But, I will ask that since this is a thread about evidence *proving* a plane hit the Pentagon, please keep your discussion of alternate theories in the appropriate thread for conspiracies. **Note, I did not read all of the posts in response to the original one below because I'm certain in the 292 pages of replies it devolved at least as badly, if not worse, than the 'conspiracy theory' thread here has. sadly, i find these days I only use the forums here to trade PMs with people I still like.</PSA>

**But, i will give you this quote from a subsequent post by the author of the article(my emphasis added):

If, out of all the supporting factual information; out of all the photographic evidence; out of all the scientific data; out of all the crash data; out of all the human remains recovered and identified; out of all the eye witness testimonies; out of all logical explainations; the remaining item that keeps one from accepting the truth are the four frames of a near-focus surveillance camera - I suggest one needs to re-evaluate their ability to discern fact from a desired or predisposed version of reality. I did not set out to prove anything other than one fact: a Boeing 757 was crashed into the Pentagon. The reasons behind that 757 crashing into the Pentagon do nothing to prove or disprove that one simple truth.

and, one point that sticks with me about 9/11 conspiracy theorists - why on earth would the USG (the supposed perpetrators) go to the trouble to crash two airliners into the WTC buildings in order to make it look real, then follow it up by shooting a missile (or crashing a UAV in some theories) into the Pentagon, in broad daylight, in this day and age where so many people could see it and take pictures or video? they couldn't get another airliner? c'mon, if you're going to come up with a conspiracy theory, come up with a better one than that.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

and.I'm.out

Out of all the 911 debates, the theories about no plane hitting the Pentagon always came across as one of the more out-there conspiracies. It clearly did, and although there is question over the exact path it took prior to impact, this part of the whole 911 conspiracy debate is really needing put to bed, and the linked report does just that hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

according to some conspiracy theories, the plane hit the side of the pentagon being refurbed, meaning no one was therein that part of the building when it was hit.

i dont particularly believe in conspiracy theories,but they are a good laugh.

My uncle's building in the Pentagon was the one that was hit on 9/11. Rest assured, there were people in there. This is fact, not a conspiracy. Most of the people who worked for him were killed when the plane hit.

If he hadn't been in another building meeting with some colleagues for breakfast that morning, well, his name would be on a memorial somewhere.

Sorry Zero it is not really acceptable to post "I've seen the video", about somehting as sensitive as this. That's a truly outlandish claim, you are really going to want to link up to that video otherwise that claim looks kinda silly on its own.

Those videos are nothing that all of us haven't seen a dozen times. They don't show a Predator drone hitting the Pentagon, and consequently, your statement that "it's not an idea" is pretty well rubbish. Your remarks were incendiary at best, especially given the manner of the quoted reply. Just more nutter rubbish.

heres the videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ2Y8fRg&feature=related

i just thought most ppl knew how to use google, my bad

Come on zero there's nonneed for comments like that. If you are presenting an argument it's only common sense to include your source.

In this case there are no more videos of a predator flying onto the pentagon than there are of a plane. Your original post stated quite matter of factor that there were videos of a drone flying into the pentagon. Clearly that is not the case, it is only a highly dubious interpretation of very limited video evidence.

• 2 months later...

I can't watch it on dialup here, but after watching the Conspiracy show on the World Trade Center.... Yeah, I'm not about to be impressed. I sense that Ventura comes in to it already expecting an outcome. He's not exactly an objective observer. I'd like to see Brad Meltzer's crew on it though. But they always leave everything up in the air.

@ all respect guys. Our clan didnt ban political discussions without reason.

Often it ends in personal accusations and trouble.

Its about gaming in here.

gr.net shouldn´t be used for political topics and stupid cconspiracy.

Happy new year mates!