Ahmada ready for testing

mexicobob

This a modified version with slight mission changes of Bogie's Bastion of Castor Pullox mission. This is a Graw1 mission 10 "Mayday Mayday" map converted to Graw2 by Bogie. Thank him for all the hard work involved in converting these Graw1 mission maps!

The mission name for your server list is:

coop_Mexbob_Ahmada_v1

DOWNLOAD

This a modified version with slight mission changes of Bogie's Bastion of Castor Pullox mission. This is a Graw1 mission 10 "Mayday Mayday" map converted to Graw2 by Bogie. Thank him for all the hard work involved in converting these Graw1 mission maps!

coop_Mexbob_Ahmada_v1

DOWNLOAD

G'day Mexbob,can I get the password so we can give a test run for you? cheers

coop_Mexbob_Ahmada_v1

DOWNLOAD

G'day Mexbob,can I get the password so we can give a test run for you? cheers

You need to contact JohnTC02 to become a Beta Tester!

Thank you for your interest.

Bob

Hey Bob,

I've been talking with John about helping out with some beta testing. As I told him, it's hit or miss with how much time I have, but I'm willing to help out. If you want me to test any of your maps, PM me the password for the zip files. I usually get several hours of GRAW2 in each week (probably more as winter approaches).

Jim aka [F]JackDoe

Well, just finished a first run through from start to finish. 1 hr 20 min to completion (many deaths by heli, one death by tank (my mistake), and one death by AI (lucky shot :D ). I had 289 kills, but I bet I passed by a lot of them. It's really hard going through former minefield areas because it's hard to shake the feeling that mines should be there! Didn't find anything out of place, and for the most part, it runs just like the other mission that was done on this map (minus a few pieces that you took out like the mines and the hostages in the tunnel). Certainly an easier version and easily doable as a lonewolf in its current form. The ONLY thing I found was just cosmetic. I headed up the road at the beginning to area A6 and headed behind the building on the right. There's just a right-angled black line near that back corner of the building. Otherwise, no problems.

I am curious to hear from those that have been doing beta testing on the missions/maps for awhile. Are you running through these from different directions multiple times to see if anything out of the ordinary pops up?

JackDoe thanks for the review. It was meant to be a little easier and playable as a lone wolf also. The main objective of this mission was to get familiar with the GRAW1 setting and what need to be changed. There were a few conflics with some of JohnTC02's maps which he helped me sort out.

Thanks for testing

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mexicobob,

it's a nice mission based on a fantastic map.

We had no problems at all. It was not the biggest but a nice fight with that value of enemies.

No lags! No Graphic and no sequence problems.

Really good :thumbsup:

Thank you Mexicobob and please go ahead with your work.

Greetz from Erika&Klaus

• 2 weeks later...