have to re-install from sratch

it's difficult for us to try to help as details of what the problem actually is are very vague....

I see from your account here, that you were playing GRAW 2 at least three years ago, so is this about a different PC to then or a recent installation on the old one ?

Rolling the PC back to a restore point 2 months ago would only remove the game if it was only installed less than 2 months ago

why did you use restore point did you have some other problem on Pc that might have uninstalled/damaged the game?

Is the game actually totally not there any more, or is the problem something like missing shortcuts or that it wont launch anymore ?

if the game is still there but just "broken" you might need to completely uninstall it (removing any remnants) and then install it again fresh.

how do i re-install this ???

it would be the same way you installed it last time ?

it depends on where/how you bought the game

if from a store - you just insert the game CD/DVD and run setup.exe or select "install"

if a digital download from an online store you just go back to where you bough it and re-download it again and then install it again (although some places only allow you to D/L for a certain time after buying - so you would have to buy it again unless you made a backup copy of the download onto CD)

i cant find the download i need

What download ?? ....are you talking about patches ?

i purchased this online about a month ago...

yes 3 years ago but, had not played in a yr. and a half or more... i could not get the CD key from you for some reason so i bought a new version about a month ago...

i had to do a system restore point because of certain files that came up missing on my comp ( not game related )

it wiped out my GRAW2... i do NOT have a disc... it was purchased online

Ok, so yes it will indeed be totally gone from your PC in that case then

right, so all you need to do is go to the company you bought it from and download it again then install it as you did last time

who was the company D2D ? Steam Etc ?

i could not get the CD key from you for some reason
We arent UBIsoft, we didnt make or sell the game

we are a fan website