Resident Evil Afterlife?

mwgfghost

I saw the trailer for this movie when I started righting a short story with a friend about a zombie/infected apocalypse. I was trying to get ideas and also see if any new zombie movies were coming out because they have always been my favorite horror films. But then I saw the trailer for Resident Evil Afterlife. I'm sorry, but Milla Jovovich needs to get out while she still can and save her acting career. I knew there would be a new one when I saw the end of Extinction but it's just borderline stupid. Instead of having them crash and all join Umbrella at the end of Apocalypse, they should have just had the chopper fly off in the distance. The whole thing with her having these powers is just ridiculous. I really hope the game series hasn't gone this far off the deep end. I stopped playing after 3. Anyways, watch the trailer and let me know what you think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zZcVrvXlb8

hhhmm ive always liked the reso movies i dont know why i think its because i dont care if its different to the games i just watch them and enjoy.

milla is married to the director of the reso movies last time i checked so she is probably showing her loyalty to him by being the main character in his movie. i probably wont like afterlife because oded fehr isn in it, i love him he's great.

but i see the point in the powers thing, it is a bit stupid.

I have never played the games so im not going to comment on the game Vs film story lines,I do love the first 3 film and the box set sits next to the dvd player ready to be used :thumbsup: but having just watched the new extended trailer for the new film it does seem to have a different "feel" :huh: to me it looks a bit, Matrix,ey . Not that the Matrix was a bad film.

i haven't seen the trailer yet, but will find it immediately. while not 'great films', as far as zombie movies go, they're pretty good and i've enjoyed them. i'll watch any zombie movie, so i've pretty much seen them all and will watch this one, too, no matter if the trailer looks bad or not.

oh, off topic a little - the next zombie movie i'm really waiting for is "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". seriously. I read the book and loved it.