Ghost Recon.net Forums

as you may have seen on the news page:

SAN FRANCISCO – August 16, 2010 – Today Ubisoft announced Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon for the Wii™ system from Nintendo. ~ The game will deliver a true Ghost Recon experience, featuring sophisticated technology, weaponry, graphics, and challenging gameplay – all the core values the franchise is known for.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon (Wii) [is] scheduled to ship in November 2010 in North America.

About Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon (Wii)

After being inserted in Moscow and separated from the rest of their team, Ghost soldiers Hibbard and Booth must operate as a two-man team, relying on the intel of the local militia to fight their way to their target in a city infested with enemies. With the numbers clearly not in their favor, they will have to use their advanced weaponry and training to make sure the odds are. Game features include:

* A true Ghost Recon experience: Progress through 12 missions of high intensity combat, tactical infiltration and WOW moments, from the villages of Norway to the streets of Moscow. No matter your skill level, Ghost Recon on Wii is designed to specifically accommodate a wide range of players, from casual players to hardcore gamers.

* Built from the ground co-op experience: Two players in third-person on one screen make the experience more natural, more intuitive and more social than ever. Co-Op Hot Join: Friends can hop in and out of co-op at-will, with the AI taking over as needed.

* Arcade Mode: Play in cooperative mode and compare your score online on the world leader boards.

Screenshots at VE3D

This video just made my day :D

The Wii version is probably not far off the version we'll get for the 360.. just with pretty hd graphics of course :thumbsup: That's about where my expectations are for GRFS! I guess that's good, 'cause now I can only get positively supriced when the beta launches.. :unsure:

Edited by Pave Low
Merged with the existing thread on this
  • 1 month later...

Wow,release a trailer with a glitch,lol.

"Polish" on ubi.

Did they remove the content that was posted on gameinformer?.

Explain please.

Hows it going Rocky.

Its nothing major,but,if you look at the start and slow it down,[it happens quite fast,so people may miss it]

But when the Ghosts leap over the small wall/cover they are in,youll notice parts of them *hand/leg,going through the wall.

Happens within the first few seconds.Its fast,but youll see. ;)

[@ about 18 seconds into video play]

Edited by FifaJay