How do you use rpg?

Hi,,

A few times in missions I've spotted a loaded rpg 'lying around & picked it up, but I can't figure out how to use it. Is it good for taking out tanks & helicopters? When I aim it at something, it does not respond to left or right mouse clicks, nor does it 'lock on' to the target as do the um... other rocket thingies (can't remember the name off the top of my head).

Thanks!

RPG's don't lock on to their targets and you have to make sure the RPG is not obstructed by any objects or they won't fire.

I think I found the problem (this is a GR:AW2 bug reported in one of the mission walk-throughs): If you are starting from a quicksave, sometimes the rpgs are respawned 'empty' even though the model appears they are loaded.

I was able to fire some last night by avoiding that situation. Unfortunately they take the primary weapon slot (replacing your primary weapon), rather than the ZEUS slot. And they are hella inaccurate against moving helis.