Do you like the idea of this game better

• 3 weeks later...

nah not really, i was never a star wars fan, future soldier is probably good, its just a shame that hardcores had to ruin it okay so once upon a time i hated the idea, now i'm looking forward to it, i'm just thinking in my head "no more mitchell no more mitchell no more mitchell!" then my thoughts turn to the fact it may not be that bad

I remember how promising the original looked almost a decade ago. Now it's gone all future laser space cowboy I'm not interested. Actually I never even played GRAW for the same reasons. Theme-wise, the new MOH is going in the direction I thought GR should have - gritty real-world locales and scenarios. Not interested in the bling.

i'm not interested in the bling either i'll just play it for fun, but i do think they need to bring out an updated and more stable version of GR1 i did love that game but i modded it with my own mod and hasnt worked since

... but i do think they need to bring out an updated and more stable version of GR1 i did love that game but i modded it with my own mod and hasnt worked since

:blink::rolleyes:

Have you ever considered the possibility that the mod you created contained an error, we all know that most games have some bugs in them but the GR series of games are very moddable, you just need to find ways around the inherent problems.

In Igor, go to file>mods then click the new button and name your mod what you wish.

Igor will write the folder to your Ghost Recon/mod folder. You can make changes to the game with out having to overwrite the stock game.

• 2 months later...

thanks john but even after trying to fix up errors it still didnt work and i lost all of my data when i had to reinstall windows and Photoshop doesnt work, even more annoying. but ghost recon works now, im happy.

but tinker, i'll bear that in mind next time.

Edited by zeealice

whats up

long time I've been here

how's the new Ghost Recon coming ? is it coming ?

anything ?

ok bye, cya :pirate:

(I'm from when [GR] was hot, and I played some GR2 but never modded,

is that whats still running GR 2 ? or GRAW 2 I mean ?)

And when is Future Soldier coming ?

OK, nice to see ya all, and NEVER give up...