can not launch graw 2

Hi All

I have just reinstalled GRAW2 which i have not played for a long time, but i am having problems. First off my system is not the greatest but did run it some time ago to my satisfaction. When i click on the icon to launch i get the hour glass for a fraction of a second then nothing?

p4 3.0

1 gig ram

7800gs, windows xp. Like i said not the best system but i have run the game before?

I have done a complete reformat of my computer recently, also updated all drivers and windows.

Also patched the game to 1.05.

Please anyones help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much John.

Edited by thruxton07

ok, but what exactly is your problem? what happen? any msg error? "can not launch" didn't tell us anything...

your machine will load GRAW2 fine, I have a old PC here with the same specs running both GRAWs fine.

did you installed AGEIA drivers right?

• 1 month later...

reinstall the game and try again, if you havent done that after the reformat, reformatting can sometimes play havoc with the registry.

@ hajas he did state the issue it came up with the hourglass then nothing whatsoever, no instance of the game actually loading, or giving a crash message.

Edited by zeealice