a new Total Conversion Mod "Sabotage"

pz3

fun fun..... now hopefully ill be picking up speed as I get use to modeling things with a purpose again. This dock/fish shack only has temporary textures tossed on. It will be textured much better very soon ;)

wipe.jpg

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Work on it slowed dramatically but I never forgot about it. I have a boat load of free time again and pickup models off and on. Had a good hard drive crash that took most of my models / PSD files. I always mod on that drive and once finished slide it into the game folder. So what ever was completed in the mod is still there. Including a lot of remade sounds / UI.

been working on an at4 for a bit using photos I took for the texture. Its coming along nicely.

So, you were working in a new M4? I think the M4SOPMOD is really good, still.

Also, I would like to ask you to please take a look at this: http://www.ghostreco...showtopic=59174

I got the weapon modelling thing, but I still have only one weapon to offer haha

STGN (from OFP) offered us some good quality M4s, so, for now, it's his M4s and mine AR18s.

EDIT: Also, I'm glad you are still around! I use a good amount of the models you included in M4SOPMOD (nothing released so far :P). Top quality!

Edited by Operative

I read it. Cool stuff ;)

I wonder if remaking everything GR had originally would make it feel somewhat newer. It seems like it could be done and really have a big effect. I had replaced some off the sounds to make it more realistic and that made a huge difference during firefights!

Here is the at4 pic none the less. Its still a wip but just under 200 polygons :)

Edited by pz3

I must call it quits on this model. I been working on it off and on for a few weeks. I could nitpick it to death but Ill end up going crazy if I have to work on the texture anymore! Im pretty satisfied with it anyways. Despite the few details I've missed. :P

Finished ;)

Mosque wip ;)

Edited by pz3

If you mean the soldier and weapon HUD showing ammo/stance/health, it is hud.rsb in the Shell/art folder.

yep I been playing with it. I cant seem to get the color to change exactly to what I want it. That light blue still comes through.

*edit* Okay so this is what I did. I took a screenshot of the blue GR uses. I have no clue if you can change that color itself. What I ended up doing is taking that color and put it in photoshop. Figured it mixes like a preset overlay at 50% so the colors i wanted for the hud I had to offset because of that annoying little feature.

I must say I got the exact color I wanted but its a pain in the but to get it lol. Looks good though :)

Edited by pz3

for the life of me... never thought It would be like learning to mod again lol! Oh gosh. Anyone know where to find a surfaceproperty.txt?

*edit* nevermind. Found it. Oh gosh I think I have everything working now! Might try exporting some things soon. ;)

*edit 2* lol im back in buisness! :)

Edited by pz3

Okay need a little help here. I've looked for it but couldnt find it. I need to find a tutorial on how to use the lighting editor. The mosque looks good in game but a little un-lit :P

Anyone here have some tips and tricks on using it let me know :)