a new Total Conversion Mod "Sabotage"

pz3

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this mod have a campaign to go with it? :phone:

The mod will have a campaign.

*drool* That mosque looks really good so far...

unfortunitly this mod is supposed to be my own version of GhostRecon 2. No mosques will be in russia so this is as good as it will get. I just wanted to make a small level to test out the level making process. Ive never really made levels before so its still rather new to me.

looks like you've got them all sorted but its worth asking, would you be interested in a high resolution (and easily camo-able) Vest and Boot texture Pz3? the boot textures have a couple of small problems but they are alright,

these are the boots:

MagnumClassic800.jpg

and the Vest is this:

8dd09240153c417d5791c8cb93a5.jpg

with added pouches and whatnot.

if you are interested PM me and i'll upload them early just for you ;)

Frankly your textures look great already! ;)

Edited by Zeealex

Im planning on doing boots and plate carriers when I get to the characters. So it might be a minute on that. As far as scripting goes.... ill be open to the idea of help at a later point. Maps first, scripting later.

The test maps purpose. To see how models look before I compile a major finished product. ;)

High polys might look really good with textures. This building face took 10 minutes to create and demonstrates the engines ability to light models. Gives me a good idea at my new polygon target on models.

Edited by pz3

Give you guys an update on things going on that I don't normaly post.

-The UI was completed.

-51 sounds have been replaced and more to come.

-All music replaced.

-Storyline has been set and level making will start soon.

-Working on new sky boxes

-Original GR weapons are being remodeled.

-Night vision was redone.

-AT4 projectile replaced

-Reticules were remade.

-Refrence photos of russian towns were collected.

I am going rather quickly. The M4 is essential as I will make a few varients off of it. Including the M16A4, MK12 SPR, and the MK18 CQBR pictured below ;)

Will this mod have a campaign to go with it? :phone:

The mod will have a campaign.

*drool* That mosque looks really good so far...

unfortunitly this mod is supposed to be my own version of GhostRecon 2. No mosques will be in russia so this is as good as it will get. I just wanted to make a small level to test out the level making process. Ive never really made levels before so its still rather new to me.

I guess this would be quite a big clue as to were it is

So, are you going to update M4SOPMOD and the M16A4 addon, and also include CQBRs and Mk12s? Full of win!

That would be intense Op! but.... It really didn't cross my mind though. Having so many M4s and m16s that clicking next kit becomes work isn't the goal.

The focus of Sabotage is an evolution of GR not a Revolution. The idea is to create an extended version of Ghost Recon. As if the fighting in russia didnt stop but became a dirty prolonged incident. First step for this mod is to replace a large part of the already existing content. Its a big task but already well under way. This is why I am not making the mod for Desert Siege or Island thunder.

The end goal is to enhance gameplay, realism, graphics, and sound.

This is part of the weapon plan.

M4 w/m68 - Regular, SD, M203 (Replaces M4)

M16 w/m68 - Regular, SD, M203 (Replaces M16)

CQBR w/m68 - Regular, SD (New addition)

SPR- w/leupold - Regular, SD (New addition)

MK16 w/Acog - Regular, SD, EGLM (Replaces OICW)