Unofficial Weapon list

Unofficial weapon list based on screens and ingame movies

MR-B

OC-14 Groza

AN-94 Abakan

Kriss Super-V

HK MP7A1

FN-Scar

DSR-1 sniper rifle (not sure about this one)

MP-443 ( since 2003 standard Russian pistol)

If ive missed something, let me know and ill update it

Ill make a wallpaper with all the screenshots of the guns later

Edited by Dirites
  • 2 weeks later...

MP-443? i dont think so man, that gun will get to old.

AN-94 is from 1994......

there is blurry picture with a russian soldier holding a pistol that has the same shape as the mp-443

oh oh looks like the russians are out of money ^-^

• 3 weeks later...

BTW Rocky, thanks for the Lockheed Martin Exoskeleton link - it was a very nice read with some great visuals to see the potential of these devices.

I also thought I saw a new sniper addon, the K9Spotter Scope that increases visibilty range to targets - unfortunately, it is only in gray scale:

k9spotter.jpg

My understanding is that if your soldier falls in a well, the K9Spotter Scope will also continaully bark until found.

okay MR-C stood for Modular Rifle- Caseless

so this means by it's design MR-B is Modular Rifle-Bullpup? am i wrong? it does have a bullupup design.if you mean the sniper rifle being the AMP DSR-1 it doesnt look like it, it looks more like a barrett, mabye an XM109 anti material sniper rifle comes with bors and stuff, or in the unlikely case, it could be bor (codename ALEX), or maybe still the M99.

MR-B is official and if i'm acting dumb about the MR-B, i havent watched the vids my PC is a dumb dumb when it streams vids.

the AK200 was found out a couple of years ago and is due for testing next year so that could be the "an 94" you saw

the kriss super V and the FN SCAR i'll go with.

AS FOR THE MP443 SO WHAT IF ITS OLD THE M1911 HAS BEEN IN SERVICE FOR 99 YEARS THEY UPGRADED IT WHO SAYS THE RUSSIANS CANT UPGRADE THEIR SIDEARMS

thats all i have to say on my end :thumbsup:

EMP grenades rocky? oh damn, kozak is bummed

speaking of kozak, i kinda like the mysterious attitude he has, just hope we get to see his face.

Edited by zeealice