Stuart White G4 Interview 5min

Brettzies

G4 w/Stuart White Interview 5min

They interview Stuart White about the new GR game. Interesting. I really don't like that hook on the bottom of the gun.

He does mention the cloak is limited. Firing, running, power consumption will disable it as well as counter tech from the enemy.

Thanks and also 30+ other weapons all customisable with things such as laser designators, optical sites etc.

Good interview. It's the first time I've seen G4TV do an interview about GR, aside from a review about GRAW. I'm sure a great many of us in here would want an interviewer to bring up GR, especially one that had played it.

Morgan's still looking spangly and Amazonian. I've touched her hair you know?...the hair on her head I mean. :D

DS

30+ that aint really much. pistols,shotguns, AR's, sniper rifles, machineguns + AT, and then for both sides.....

I read on gamesradar their loadout is, approximately, 45 firearms which will include classics like AK-47s and AN-94s, not just fancy stuff like SCAR-Ls, and a MR-B the one we see in the gameplay vid with the holographic sight and the metal looking hook at the end, which is apparantly for ripping open doors?. That's not a bad loadout imho plus there will be downloadable content too, no doubt.

30+ that aint really much. pistols,shotguns, AR's, sniper rifles, machineguns + AT, and then for both sides.....

It's not too bad though - for comparison, Bad Company 2 has 40 + a few extras which are just reskins. It really comes down to whether they're counting variants with scopes, suppressors, and launchers as separate weapons or not. GRAW 2 had under 40 if you count just the base weapon platforms.