Ubi Kimi / Adrian Lacey QA

BS PALADIN

Well that's something new, different and not been done before, i'm on about the "snap into views". You have the "Over the Shoulder view" "First person weapon View cpmplete with scope/zoom" "and "Third person cover Mode". I thought the first person weapon view was scripted / set pieces haha.

Well that was brief. :blink: Kimi had a lot of paper in her hand...were the questions in huge print or something? No mention of the GRFS's poor cousin...the PC version! Just a very, very general overview about a game that will be released next year.

1:18 - Ghost Recon fans a very particular and they want the best of everything...
Has Adrian Lacey ever visited this website?

1:58 - [Co-op] ...and it's a very new feature and experience for the player.
:blink: .......Adrian Lacey's never played GR has he?

4:48 - We've always been Ghost Recon...
Errrr...no you haven't!

The man's been consumed by the Ubi dark side and I'm sure the console masses are pumped.

DS

There were three pages of questions, specifically for that exact session.
You have to take into account that those three pages of questions were filled with requests submitted by 3 haters from those dangerous forums.

Besides, it would not bode well for your continued employment with the company were you to ask a hard question and publicly embarrass a superior -live and on camera.

Besides, it would not bode well for your continued employment with the company were you to ask a hard question and publicly embarrass a superior -live and on camera.

Absolutely. There's live and there's 'live'. It's possible it could have been recorded prior to E3 too. It was a bit staged.

DS

But why bother soliciting questions from the community when you know damn well that there is zero chance that they're going to be used in the interview? Here's are the four "questions" that were answered during that interview or whatever you want to call it:

The delay is good because ___________________

Third person, first person, what is it?

Let's talk about that live action trailer. People online looooved it. Explain a bit about why we chose to do live action and not the traditional CGE. [###### is CGE?]

If there is one thing that you want the Ghost Recon fan to take away, what would it be about Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

You have to take into account that those three pages of questions were filled with requests submitted by 3 haters from those dangerous forums.

I didn't realise I was considered a 'HATER'.

Very good interview and informative. There has been more of a focus on the console version, but I personally believe that the more "particular" fans of GR are with the PC. Would love to hear more information about the differences between the console & PC.

Keep the information flowing, Kimi :thumbsup: you're doing a great job!

There were A LOT of good questions in there. There were only a few "flame" questions. So not sure why you say "three pages of questions were filled with requests submitted by 3 haters".

There were A LOT of good questions in there. There were only a few "flame" questions. So not sure why you say "three pages of questions were filled with requests submitted by 3 haters".

He's referring to Maxime Beland's remarkably candid statement about why he doesn't pay any attention to the forums. It's about halfway down in this interview: http://wildgunmen.com/blog/2010/05/22/splinter-cell-conviction-post-mortem-part-1/

There were A LOT of good questions in there.

Yes, there were, I can only imagine the kind of feedback would be getting posted in that thread now if the ubi forums were working, alas they haven't seen a new post for days.

I can only imagine the kind of feedback would be getting posted in that thread now if the ubi forums were working, alas they haven't seen a new post for days.
Well, there is always Facebook and Twitter.

____

@:16: It was just a throwaway cheapshot at a recent (& unrelated) Ubi comment and not directed at any boards members or of their questions...which would be pretty hard for me to have done -considering that I hadn't read them previous to this post.

That's it and that's all. thumbsup.gif

Thanks MeanMF for trying to clear it up.