Ghost Recon.net Forums

Now Over 100,000 Posts in "GR (PC) - Modding" Forum

Amazing, I had not noticed that, thanks Apex!

There's over half a million posts in total since 2003 in these forums so far! Here's to the one million mark!

There's over half a million posts in total since 2003 in these forums so far!

Twitter does that many posts every 10 minutes.. Definitely better posts here though :P

• 1 month later...

There's over half a million posts in total since 2003 in these forums so far! Here's to the one million mark!

This is an older thread, but this site's success is, I think, 100% due to its owner. There's no site on the net like GR.net. Thanks for giving us all such a great home, Rocky!

This is an older thread, but this site's success is, I think, 100% due to its owner. There's no site on the net like GR.net. Thanks for giving us all such a great home, Rocky!

Agreed

As I'm sitting here in a cold and wet campsite those sentiments cheer me up a bit lol.

It's a team effort of course and that's one reason I keep the site soldiering on,great team on staff and a great bunch of regulars, I actually don't see a distinction for the most part - long time members, staff and admins, it's a great community.

We'll have a ten year anniversary coming up soon too, we'll need to think up something special for that.

Thanks!