Ubisofts New Splash revealed

Rocky

For those of you sat there going :huh:

More information and the background story to this from the company that made it:

The objective was rather straightforward, update the familiar Tom Clancy’s “clang” tag for use in games, commercials and theatrical applications and integrate it with the Ubisoft brand into a neat 5 second package

Branding Ubisoft Tom Clancy's

Also contains a streaming version of the video Ubisoft_5sec_Final.mov (to D/L just Right click + SaveAs)

*As not sure if there is a problem with the D/L version Rocky posted, but mine freezes at 2 seconds and I don't see the logo and the last 3 seconds, I have D/L it several times

mnemonic

something such as a very short poem or a special word used to help a person remember something

*As not sure if there is a problem with the D/L version Rocky posted, but mine freezes at 2 seconds and I don't see the logo and the last 3 seconds, I have D/L it several times

yeah me too,

I downloaded off the link you posted:Link (as couldnt get the online version to play either) and that version is ok.

What are the rest of the images for, are they in a different version? I dont see all of them in the video.

Not sure if they were some of the other idea's they pitched to Ubi

the top "Red staircase" one would have been great for the Rainbow Six series

Yeah all you get in the "5 second clip" is just the satellite spinning towards the earth and then fraction of "War-room" showing F-16, Tank & troop assault of a building/compound

Fairly generic stuff (certainly not specific to FS) I guess so it "covers" all their TC brands, R6, GR, Endwar, Hawx Etc...