The YouTube Thread

WhiteKnight77

I'm less Mark Ronson, more Charles Bronson - or a Vault Hunter S. Thompson.

Borderlands 2 rap by Dan Bull:

*Warning for very infrequent language, although it is mild.*

That looks insane and so is his rap version of Borderlands 2, You need to check out his skyrim Raps, flippin heck this guys got immence talent

This one

http://youtu.be/leLgke1jp4k

TALOS GUIDE YOU!

I'm less Mark Ronson, more Charles Bronson - or a Vault Hunter S. Thompson.

Borderlands 2 rap by Dan Bull:

*Warning for very infrequent language, although it is mild.*

That looks insane and so is his rap version of Borderlands 2, You need to check out his skyrim Raps, flippin heck this guys got immence talent

This one

[media=]

TALOS GUIDE YOU!

O to the M to the G. Breakbeat goes medieval.

"I'm descended from the Vikings"

Well, in fact, most Brits are.

Anglo-Saxons to be precise, then again, Vikings hail from the same region, but were around centuries later. We even still speak parts of their language (yes English IS a German language) - childr(en), skin and it's dialect equivalent shin, etc. That is, seeing that Aenglisc (Old English) is a dialect of Old Norse.

Nice that he makes reference to the fact Bethesda based the Nords on Vikings, but he could have atleast also mentioned the Imperials are based off Romans.

Talos guide me? ###### Talos, the shadow guides me. :)

Edited by WytchDokta

Yeah exactly, I knew all the swears in three different languages by the tim I was 15. So it idn't a taboo for me, but I do have a 100% warning level due to my inner anarchist/iconoclast.

EDIT: idn't? My first language, Westcountry, is coming through into my English again. More coffee should fix that.

Recorded this last night on skyrim, messing around with a kettle pot and the hold object function killed so much time.. Got some successfull people on it tho lol

[media=]http://youtu.be/45ITiVhaYIA

That's how to rob stores in front of the proprietor without being noticed. :)

Next up you'll have to head over to Knifepoint Hollow. There's a glitch in there that causes the bandits to jump up and down aimlessly until they fall off the edge. The 'Jumpstyle Bandits' glitch is not very well known yet though, we gotta give it some publicity.

Squad, remove the ridiculous music.

Hehe, I can re-dub it and add some speedcore if you prefer. :D

Edited by WytchDokta

In my opinion music just ruins the gameplay unless it's a montage.

i'll upload a non music version soon, im working on another pot head montage soon this week, glad i play skyrim PC

going all over skyirim too not just in whiterun..

Edited by squad_e