[Official PlayStation Magazine's "First look" Article]

o J0K3R o

Thanks for the link, interesting read.

I dont like the sound of drones that can shoot, I thought the drones in the GRAW series already made it too easy. And I dont like that they are bringing the enemy closer.

Other than that I am ok with the changes as I do not normally enjoy the sp as much as mp anyway. The fact that sp campaign can now be played in coop should vastly improve it. The MP was what kept me playing and so I eagerly await details of that.

Also is there any chance a PS3 link can be added in the dropdown links of GR4 in the toolbar at the top of the website?

Edited by ResidentPSYCHO

Also is there any chance a PS3 link can be added in the dropdown links of GR4 in the toolbar at the top of the website?

Done. If there is anything else we can do for PS3 fans, please drop a message in the website feedback forum and I'll take a look :thumbsup:

homing bullets, i give up

i tried to defend the cloaking thing but i don't even think halo has homing bullets. i saw the proof of this in a magazine scan. you will all see it soon enough.

shoulda been set in nam

shoulda been set in nam

[Admin Edit: Merged with the existing OPM "First look" article (scans) discussion thread]

Edited by Pave Low

You can also slide [...] aggressively into enemies' ankles - opening up another new option for the Ghosts: close quarters combat using a mix of israeli Krav Maga and Russian Systema to take down opponents.

Wow. The only thing that could possibly make that sound any worse is if the melee combat is controlled by quicktime events.

Ive tried to avoid complaining about previews but wow...

What next? Maybe the Ghosts can team up with the Gears Of War crew and fight some generic anti-government Russian force on planet Sera.

Ghosts of War, GOTY baby.

• 2 weeks later...

homing bullets, i give up

i tried to defend the cloaking thing but i don't even think halo has homing bullets. i saw the proof of this in a magazine scan. you will all see it soon enough.

shoulda been set in nam

shoulda been set in nam

[Admin Edit: Merged with the existing OPM "First look" article (scans) discussion thread]

Auburn University has been working on that for years.