When it's okay to use a bad word

JohnTC02

the plane is one with nothing to worry about its short take off and landing, and in this picture you see a take off....

The sint Maarten airport has landings and take offs of 747's at 50 meters above ground level over a busy beach.... those pics look the same

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old post but just couldn't resist. The top photo brings back some memories.

The only time I ever saw my father cry was in the 1974 floods in QLD here in OZ. The XXXX Brewery went under and they had to dump all the bottled beer. To stop people from raiding the dump for some free headaches they loaded the bottles of beer into cement trucks and rotated the barrels to smash the bottles. Poor old dad was not impressed because he was lining me up to take him in my car to load the boot until he saw the tv news. I'm sure he had tears in his eyes. That's the truth so help me.

Franglen

Edited by franglen

No offense taken Riley. The reason i posted is because I wasn't reading the forums a year ago. If I remember correctly, the last time I read the forum was 2004.

That's 8 years ago. So I've got alot of catching up to do.

Plus it's good to give the old memory a tweak now and again.....keeps out the altzheimers.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MATE.

Franglen

• 3 weeks later...

When it's okay to use a bad word is when you offer a guy on GameRanger to join your clan and he starts cussing your team out and stalks you on the voice communication program for the rest of the day after you ban him.....man this guy is sick.

Not to say using abusive language agaisn't others (me), completely ignoring orders, and a liar..... Man that guy needs a life.