[Does anyone really play GR still?]

Tinker The Community of [GR] is well alive at our site just because your loyal to GR.net dont meen you cant share the love man. =)

i have always shared the Ghostrecon.net resources to many players Share the Love back amigos.

Come see what its all about we need you all to help us in this Mission.

Cheers mate.

http://www.TrueGiga.com

UBI IS STILL GOING.

Ubsoft.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Started playing a little while back, and a few days ago with my buddy. We´re trying to get hold of the GRC-pack for mac, which proves a little tricky. We used to play this game a lot in the days of wayback, ahh those sweet college years 2003 and onwards.

But it would be fun playing around with you guys if we manage to get on. Got a killer connection here btw.

Edit: We´re still missing Island Thunder and Jungle storm, but I think he´s making good progress on it.

Cool to see there´s still a few people around who enjoys the game.

Edited by snutzington

Been a while since I was here... was looking through for an old link and came by gr.net.

I recently put [GR] in my XBOX360 and have really been enjoying it. No MP or live aware so you are off the grid... but well worth it. I think I am up to 45 dossier tasks complete. Not looking forward to Firefight on Villinus with Bizon and M136 kit, that was my most difficult dossier task as I recall. Just slapping that CD in the XBOX and everything simply working on an old game long put away is pretty convenient. I will probably burn through GRIT and play the GR2s in first person.

I need to schedule a LAN co-op night.

Sorry, didn't see this was PC section. Ugh, guess it has been a while.

there are many of us out there, just keep looking. :-)

somebody should fire up a server and lets get a game started. I tried using Xfire and its so damn confusing. I cant even get it to launch (correctly)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, yes, yes

I still play GR, it has never been uninstalled from my machine.

I love it.

I don't have any of the new mods tho, but I'm not oppose

to dl them. My favs are HX 5 & DA 4.9.

So if anyone still plays GR you can find me on xfire.

My xfire = pharoh62 and I'm there most of the time.

I would love to play a game or two with anyone who wants to play.

• 3 weeks later...

Once my new rig is set up I'll be up for some games and will even shove up a server if you like, will shove on something like Preacher Maps to spice things up, but nicely enough it's a server sided mod, so all can get benefit of it without the need to download it.

Just tracked down my GR and DS discs, but no sign of my IT disc yet :( Otherwise I'll have to spend a £10 on it, but hey ho, will be worth it for old times sake.

Just tracked down my GR and DS discs, but no sign of my IT disc yet :( Otherwise I'll have to spend a £10 on it, but hey ho, will be worth it for old times sake.

If you're going to spend £10, get he gold edition with all the games :thumbsup:

I recently bought another copy of Ghost Recon Gold on DVD from Amazon UK. Contains all parts, patches, manuals, extras etc. and last but not least lets you play the game without the disc. This used to be £9.99 just a year ago but now it's twice as much (£19.99).

The same goes for Amazon US. Both Ghost Recon for Mac and for PC sell for around $50, while you can get Advanced Warfighter 2 for $7.

Sounds about right to me. :whistle:

Well just ordered Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Gold Edition (PC DVD) for £7.02 including delivery. The thought of having all games under the one disc is too appealing.

And Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (PC DVD) for £6.40 including delivery.

A decent price for two games imo.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 years later...
  • 2 months later...