Paris studio versions announced (x360+PS3)

Pave Low

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From checking out the Ghillie sutes all three Ghosts were wearing in the teaser video it looks promising.

They weren't guille suits. They were active camo ( invisibility ) cloaks.

Reactive camo, and it isnt "invisibility."

Hey at leat there is not mention of CPT. Mitchell, he maybe retired or to old to be in the field...perhaps the Army took his DNA and cloned him everything is possible with GR future soldier

Mitchell is a general in Endwar. Also I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure Mitchell is the one talking in the trailer.

Edited by Tinker

Hey at leat there is not mention of CPT. Mitchell, he maybe retired or to old to be in the field...
Hadn't you heard...Our Boy Hero was branded and booted for Leaving the Mission Area once too often. ;)

____

This might be a sp feature though can't see that being in mp modes lol, that would be a campers dream come true.
It would make for some very interesting firefights, though.

JoeShmuck> Did I kill the guy who just killed me?

JoePwn> ???Didn't see a thing.

____

No Ubi studio has ever made a good Tom Clancy game period, much less a good GR game. Please, just let Red Storm do it.
Not to be judgemental, but isn't that a distinction without difference these days?

RSE is a primarily console-market focused wholly owned subsidiary of Ubisoft. So, when you consider that GR was already well in development before that acquisition, and then you look at RSE development, as well as their releases post-Ubification, it leads to the obvious equation.

With all due respect to the parties involved.

This one http://www.defensereview.com/stories/aae/a...t051Partial.jpg caught my attention, I must admit. If anyone can show me that this actually works as a personal cloaking device (and to be fair, the definition of "cloaking" would be dramatically reduced detectability, not necessarily totally invisible) and I'll eat crow.

Update:

A bit of detective work (i.e. Google :P ) revealed the company responsible for the alledged invisibility cloak: Advanced American Enterprises. I'll let y'all make up your own mind, but I don't think I'll put the crow in the oven quite yet.

Which brings us back to square one. :popcorn:

Mine to...it looked like a run of the mill copy/paste. At first I thought an admin was having a laugh at our expense.

I'm still not sure what I think I didn't see.

That pic looks like someone is just holding up a piece of cloth with a camouflage design. You can see wrinkles at the top of it.

Mine to...it looked like a run of the mill copy/paste. At first I thought an admin was having a laugh at our expense.

I'm still not sure what I think I didn't see.

That pic looks like someone is just holding up a piece of cloth with a camouflage design. You can see wrinkles at the top of it.

I would have said it looked like a change in greenery not wrinkles

• 3 weeks later...

Very dissappointing and no mention of RSE, just Ubi Paris, who are incapable of making a good GR game.

Notice how merely days after the news broke, the only mention of RSE still is from Kimi assuring us that they are involved. It's been almost an entire month, and still no mention of them on the ghostrecon.com page, and even the trailer itself had no mention of them.