Mods I would love to see

William76950

I have seen quite a few excellent mods for Ghost Recon but I have yet to see single player mods based on the following

Revolutionary War

Terminator

Another G.I. Joe (other then the one I already have)

Star Wars

Star Trek (Federation vs Klingons or maybe Romulans)

Fighting off an alien invasion.

So many warped ideas for a single game.

Well i dont know about the GI joe, star Trek or Star wars, But there is an Starship Trooper mod out therecomplete with Bugs and a Colonial Marines Weaponry mod (Colonial Marines ,being the guys that fed the Aliens ) :o there is also a mod based on the US Civil War but i have not seen that around for a while :unsure:

A map of the White House would be an excellent edition to the community as well.

:o:nono: you would get linched for trying to DL the plans for the WH :rofl: Like that guy not so long back got arrested as a suspect terrorist because he had DLed plans of a local government building. "The Man" checked out what else he had been DLing and surfing on the net , and it was all weapons and tactics. :o So they stormed his terrorist hideout :o= turns out he was a game modder and just making a map for his game :unsure: .

So be careful what you DL " The Man" is watching :ph34r: lol

• 1 month later...

so what kinda trouble am I in for Google Earthin' Russian ICBM sites, Early warning radar systems, long range comm sites for nuclear sub logistics, and so on... as well as US airbases in that part world?

mig :ph34r:

:rofl: you are so bustted :o=

And apparently you can clam it was for modding :rolleyes:

Nobody really dida mod on GR they jsut made new maps and new weapons thats all , ah mod its new features !

so what kinda trouble am I in for Google Earthin' Russian ICBM sites, Early warning radar systems, long range comm sites for nuclear sub logistics, and so on... as well as US airbases in that part world?

Speaking of which... :ph34r:

I'm mildly miffed that no one caught onto this. I thought this place would be ripe with old TC readers <_<

:rofl: you are so bustted :o=

And apparently you can clam it was for modding :rolleyes:

Nobody really dida mod on GR they jsut made new maps and new weapons thats all , ah mod its new features !

I just heard and then saw an "ice cream truck" go by my house...it was a white unarmed Vodnik!! Playing Russian lubbaby music! It had "Phlook's Ice Cream" on the side panels...I also spotted a black helo pass overhead... :lightning:

• 1 month later...

I have seen quite a few excellent mods for Ghost Recon but I have yet to see single player mods based on the following

Revolutionary War

Terminator

Another G.I. Joe (other then the one I already have)

Star Wars

Star Trek (Federation vs Klingons or maybe Romulans)

Fighting off an alien invasion.

So many warped ideas for a single game.

believe it or not i am actually working on some terminator models for ghost recon