survivor casting call video from........ Serellan !

Pave Low

• 2 weeks later...
You may think that, in 2010, TV show Survivor was totally irrelevant. Without interest. And you'd be right, except for this: a submission tape from Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter designer Christian Allen.

Aside from designing video games, it seems Christian is also a wilderness nut, Alaska native, former Marine and bear shouter. Oh, and poncho lover.

Sadly, it appears he missed out on a spot in the most recent series, so the most we can hope for now is a fire-starting, bear-punching mini-game in Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

Video in link below

http://kotaku.com/5469258/ghost-recon-desi...ons-forsurvivor

"Go away bear! Ok he's following me. I'm trying to scare him off. He's right there. BEAR GET OUT HERE! GO!" :lol::lol:

[Merged with the existing thread on that - Please check before posting]

Edited by Pave Low

You may think that, in 2010, TV show Survivor was totally irrelevant. Without interest. And you'd be right, except for this: a submission tape from Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter designer Christian Allen.

Aside from designing video games, it seems Christian is also a wilderness nut, Alaska native, former Marine and bear shouter. Oh, and poncho lover.

Sadly, it appears he missed out on a spot in the most recent series, so the most we can hope for now is a fire-starting, bear-punching mini-game in Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

Video in link below

http://kotaku.com/5469258/ghost-recon-desi...ons-forsurvivor

"Go away bear! Ok he's following me. I'm trying to scare him off. He's right there. BEAR GET OUT HERE! GO!" :lol::lol:

[Merged with the existing thread on that - Please check before posting]

Kotaku's a bit behind the ball compared to GR.net members. :)

Oh man.

Just yesterday I was like "dammit I forgot all about Ser's Survivor casting!"

I logged on tonight to find the thread to rally the troops and get some votes in for him, now another site has gone and got the jump on it. :wall:

I missed the boat now is that right, voting is finished?!

Okay I've messed around on that site for like 10 minutes looking for a vote button. Am I right in saying that voting will only commence once the producers have reduced all the submissions down to a shortlist?

Someone help me out here!

We will have to wait and see for now :(

Taken from Rules:

The total number of Promotion Videos submitted by all Participants will be narrowed down to ten (10), in accordance with the procedure set forth in paragraph 5, below. The top ten (10) Promotion Videos will be published on the CBS Service for the general public to vote on and choose their favorite. The Promotion Video that acquires the most votes will be declared the winning Promotion Video and awarded the Prize (as defined below), in accordance with this Official Rules (as defined below).

And:

Voting begins at 12:00:01 PM PT on February 22, 2010 and end at 11:59:59 AM PT on March 5, 2010 (the "Voting Window").

Get spamming after that :D

Edited by MiNeRvA