Ghost Recon.net Forums

[player hitpoints? + AI weapon accuracy?]

I'm just tinkering with a few settings so far. I've increased my squadmates hitpoints, but what file would I need to look at to find the player's hitpoints? I also have two questions.

1. Is there a way to make the enemy AI less accurate? I mean, I've been shot to pieces by a guy who was so far away, the red dot from my aimpoint almost completely covered him up. If the AI could be changed to be a bit less accurate, I wouldn't feel the need to give my team more hitpoints.

2. Is there a way to get your AI team mates to fire one round at a time, or in burst mode? It just doesn't seem likely that special forces would just walk around spraying the world with bullets.

Thanks for your help.

I found a line in a file that says

<var name="ai_precision" value="1"/>

To make less accurate, do I lower this value by using decimals, or make the value 2 or 3 or whatever?

Also, in the same folder that has the u_teammates file is one for u_mex_special_forces, which includes a line:

<var name="skill_shooting" value="1.8"/>

Also in the latter case, which direction would the value move to make the character less accurate?

• 1 month later...

This may cover the Health question...

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=51386

I'm just tinkering with a few settings so far. I've increased my squadmates hitpoints, but what file would I need to look at to find the player's hitpoints? I also have two questions.

Can not recall how to adjust the enemy soldier AI accuracy....have a play with some values and post back so we know.