Military Soft skin transport vehicles

Hammer

Appart from the original GR M35 truck there does not seem to be alot of troop/cargo transport trucks :unsure: So i am gonna do a few Military ones, I already have the un-mog and i have now started a M1078 LMTV, im going to (hopfully) do 2 versions of this, a covered and uncovered one

M107804.jpg

M107805.jpg

M107807.jpg

Edited by Hammer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:D Finally finished the M1078 truck. The added level of detail in the model its self created quite a few head aches when it came to texturing and i needed to re-paint the textures to get them to work. \also as its a camo'ed vehical it was hard to get the pattern to match :wall: , but its 90% there and im not gonna let it do my head in any more :wacko:

M107818.jpg

M107819.jpg

M107820.jpg

M107821.jpg

:thumbsup:

:)

Tanker1.jpg

Heres a question for you ?

I have converted this from the M1078, now i dont really want to re-texture the whole thing,but?

i will need to edit the main body texture, this means i will have to save them as a different name :unsure: but does that mean i will have to re-texture the main body ? or can i just re-load the new .rsb's and i wont need to do the main body again? :blink:

Tanker3.jpg

Tanker4.jpg

And thats it for vehicals :unsure: I had a few more planned but at the moment i dont see much point. I will bundle up all my vehicals including the the ones from Blood Oil and get them to Rocky for the mod down load section. Time to try something new :yes: anybody got a good map building tute ;)

I think the fuel truck is the best one (nice texture too)

If you're really looking to do a map I'll help out if I can (I know you don't need me for the basic modelling) but I can maybe give a few pointers regarding structure etc

Nice work :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

And thats it for vehicals :unsure: I had a few more planned but at the moment i dont see much point. I will bundle up all my vehicals including the the ones from Blood Oil and get them to Rocky for the mod down load section. Time to try something new :yes: anybody got a good map building tute ;)

LOL i could not resist the calling :blink:

Man6.jpg

Man7.jpg

:D