GRCM 1.0

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Man! :rocky:

Here is another angle of that guy wearing the gas mask in the first pic I posted of the two. Can anyone alter the gas mask and the rest of the gear to make it look like him? Blackhawk Industries has the coolest tactical gear.

What I think what makes that image unique is that the guy is probably wearing a camo hood of some kind underneath his helmet and around his neck to help protect from chemical agents. That is what proabaly really gives his uniform that "look".

Check out their website: http://www.blackhawkindustries.com/

HydraStorm_graphic1.jpg

HydraStorm_graphic2.jpg

HydraStorm_graphic3.jpg

HydraStorm_graphic4.jpg

LOL Keep the pictures coming argyll and MM shadow. I betcha bajabravo is getting jealous.

I think I emailed him to see whether he wants to contribute skins or not.

OMG OMG. 300magggggggggggggg

Lets put some of the new maps in this mod. Might as well. Maybe we can ask some of the well known and not so well known map modders out there whether they would like to contribute.

I has posted a suggestion in the maps section whether someone would like to put together a mappack of the latest maps and other well known maps together.

In my opinion they should be kept seperated from this gun and skin mod but what do you think???

Ok. here are some more examples for you skinners out there.

How about different assault vests. Here are some from www.lightfighter.com. The top two are the same one front and back and two different others. I guess you can mix and match em to your creations.

Arktis-1601jungle-front.jpgArktis-1601jungle-back.jpg

Operator-40MM-OD.jpgTAC-V3-BK-front.jpg

Can any of you do a character like this guy???? ......................................

Delta1b.JPG

I guess you can use your judgement with the rest of his body but I would bet it would be all black as well. How about the gun?? I will post more pics of the m23 socom in the grcm guns thread.

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Hey guys what I would like to see is the old LBE. I know jep made one. I would like to see what yall could do with it.

Here is a set of pics of the LBE (load bearing equpiment)

Soups FTP

Also was wondering if yall could do up a rucksack as a object to put on a map. I real world you would drop your ruck before gong on the mission. Think it would be cool to see maybe a intro with the guys dropping there ruck before starting the mission (I know its not possible).

LOL. Excellent! :lol:

I told Argyl to try to make his skin a little different than yours. I like both his and yours. And they both should be in the mod. :)

How about replacing the assault vest with one that I just posted above?? Heh heh. :P

I know, I know, I'm crazy.

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Ummm.......LOL......I know your probably going to trace down my ip address and have me shot by those very same guys in the pics but........despite its brilliance.....could you just add a color to the lens on the nightvision gear? Maybe blue or something?

Please dont kill me. :huh:

I love them they look stupendous. Its just that the colored lens would be icing on the cake.

Your my hero!! :) Please don't hurt me. :hehe:

I hope you don't think I ever complain. I was just offering suggestions. This is incredible work that I could never hope to do. Perhaps I'm a bit jealous too. Any of you other guys out there jealous too?

Show us your stuff.

Edited by Stalker_Zero

OMG! :o they are amazing shadow. awesome work!

i think he'd look more at home in a night mission ;)

also, that dark green vest that was posted a page back: could someone make that. it looks really cool. (the one in the middle on the left)

UPDATE: Cobra6 has said that he has completed a model of the m23 Socom silenced pistol. He is already sending it to 300Mag and hopefully will post some screenies for you guys to marvel at soon. I also, asked him if he would like to try to do that all black commando with the one piece night vision monocular that was holding the m23 socom in his hand (picture somewhere in this thread). If not I'm sure somebody out there would like to do it.

Also, Nightmare (maker of the stealth recon, desert recon, jungle recon mods) who makes very effective camo skins with his "stealthflage" technique (pioneered by Ruin) has agreed to donate some of his work to the mod including some skins and camo covered weapons.

Hopefully Nkognito will do the same and donate some of his genius skins.

Ok, now look guys.........I'm under pressure here. It looks like I might not be able to put off this microsoft test any longer. I take it tuesday and I have to study hard. I keep putting off this test because its hard. But its getting in the way of ghostrecon. LOL. Anyway, I will be glad when its over pass or fail. I will be able to finish my .gun file for it and hopefully fix the model. I can't just mail it off to 300mag and let him deal with it. I want to try to do a little myself. But since it will be a few days yet till this mod is complete I still have time. I might be a late contributer but I will make it. Till then, thanks for understanding.

p.s. Hey Cobra6, please help me understand whats goin on with my reticules. Were you able to look at the small gunscope ret I sent you? :huh:

NEW UPDATE: Nkognito, has agreed to donate his entire "genius skins" mod. If your watching 300mag....you can go ahead right now and use one of each color or whatever you see fit and use the skins in that mod as well.

Don't forget that a few others are working on original skins themselves for the mod so lets wait and see what they come up with.

This will also give me time to finish the test and work on some of my weapons.

300mag??? Did Soup give you the aw50 rifle yet?? I will email it to you in the mean time so you can work on positioning and exporting it. Please give it a holsterpoint as well. Thanks.

I think Its cool just as it is. It should go great with the model of the m23 socom. Heh Heh. :rocky:

Maybe you should try to change the vests if you can or maybe some other modeler could create those vests I posted. But I like the shade of color you picked for the black commandos' vests. But here are some cool links leading to places with pics for great textures on commando gear. Take a look.

Survival Mindset Links

We need to see everything that will be donated and try and organize it...There are really only 4 platoons to fill up...But there are 3 different theaters to cover...desert...jungle/island and woodland...

Good models shadow...

Edited by Jepetto