Five Ways That N00bs Annoy Geeks

WhiteKnight77

Ahw lol, I have one....

I have to explain to our IBM helpdesk in South Afrika that my email doesn't work, and that sending a tool to fix by e-mail wouldn't work......

Gladly we get a helpdesk at our office now (I want to see them run from workspace to workspace as we run hopelessly outdated IBM crappy shatcomputers...... with 2 CAD applications and a heavy database tool running at once I can fix coffee for the whole team between entering commands. Oh and theyd ecided to upgrade our network drive by adding a hdd of a whopping 150 gigabyte dang I have 2 times the hdd storage capacity at home that we have to work on with 800 people here....

So I hope I get the applications I need for home usage, so I can do some work actually....

Ahw lol, I have one....

I have to explain to our IBM helpdesk in South Afrika that my email doesn't work, and that sending a tool to fix by e-mail wouldn't work......

Oh, the joys of dealing with helpdesk 'techs'. :rofl:

Ever read The Chronicles of George?

(Lest anyone misunderstand, I know there are helpdesk technicians who are helpful and technically competent. You just don't meet them every day.)

Edited by Gache