Help Operation: Evicted Occupation

spanish1

help me.I am in your Sanchez Campaign AKA Missions Bogie concretely help me.I am in your Sanchez Campaign AKA Missions Bogie concretely Operation: Evicted Occupation and I am after the wall that it hides to the Abraham To that it suffers not to be able to send the map that shows my exact location but it is that not to be used " insert image" nor " insert email" ,as I say to you already I have spent my missile launcher Zeus and my ghost does not have either. As I can destroy the Abraham To without him? Where I can find a vehicle " donkey" in order to take another Zeus? If you can it sends a map.

Thanks for the aid and I am after the wall that it hides to the Abraham To that it suffers not to be able to send the map that shows my exact location but it is that not to be used " insert image" nor " insert email" ,as I say to you already I have spent my missile launcher Zeus and my ghost does not have either. As I can destroy the Abraham To without him? Where I can find a vehicle " donkey" in order to take another Zeus? If you can it sends a map.

Thanks for the aid

Hi spanish1

I cant remeber this mission right in the moment, but if the zeus didnt work for you to destroy the Tank, its possible to "walk" nearby rhe abrams and place a C4 on hin to blow him to hell...

its not as easy as using the zeus, but its not impossible...

me and my team did that this way: 2 take care about the "AI-Gunner" and take the fire to them - and me as 3rd player sneak around corners and place the C4 at the target - badaboom, there he goes...

Hope it helps a bit - dont think theres a "MULE" (you spelled it donkey) in the map...

greetz

porter

The building that states "Ghostrecon.net World Headquarters" or something to that effect has a Zues right in front of the building. There is another across the street in the doorway of the building, to the left of that looking towards where the Commander resides and on top of the blown out City Hall. There are also about 6-8 RPG Enemy AI that are running around that you can shoot and take their weapons. So just play around and you will find what you need.

The building that states "Ghostrecon.net World Headquarters" or something to that effect has a Zues right in front of the building. There is another across the street in the doorway of the building, to the left of that looking towards where the Commander resides and on top of the blown out City Hall. There are also about 6-8 RPG Enemy AI that are running around that you can shoot and take their weapons. So just play around and you will find what you need.

Hi;

Thanks to your advice, I found rpg armed and with him I could eliminate abraham A and after ending a few mercenaries I could to the aim finish the level, and to happen to following mission that it promises so good or but that first, thanks for her.

[Text Removed]

Thanks .

[Admin Edit: "Off Topic" discussion removed as you had already posted about it yesterday in the correct thread, (Please do not post the same thing in multiple threads as replies will get confusing & fragmented)]

Edited by Pave Low

• 1 month later...

Bogie,

Returning from the save position at the city hall, there are no loyaslist anymore, I hear an explosion and the game crashes. I have played throught from the beginning about 3 times now and the same thing happens each time. I will try and get the crash info the next time it happens. :hmm:

Thanks, it look like a good mission.

Mexicobob

Edited by Mexicobob

Here is the crash info:

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\units\extensions\groupunit.dsf(-1): cant find member: human_data in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded