weapons mod help

GREG.M

Alright you bright young minds this fossil needs your help. Please keep in mind that I can manage to turn on my pc and get Graw2 started and play it. Other than that I am an idiot on computers. I really love playing the maps that you guys make, however I would love to upgrade my weapons kits, after all I'm Scott Mitchell and I have been killing bad guys for years right. So I would love to start a mission with my weapon of Choice which in this case is the scar l, however I want a silencer on that puppy because I don't want every enemy within a mile knowing where I am from the first shot I fire, I also want one on my mp55 backup weapon. I want scopes on both of them, because I would rahter take out the two or three bad guys on the corner from two blocks away rather than try to sneak down their shorts before I try to kill them. I'm a Ghost I don't even want them to know I am around before they die. The third thing I would like to have is more ammo clips, I mean when I go into one of rats hardcore missions by myself I would like to beat it with as few deaths as possible and killing three hundred baddies with 150 rounds of ammo is impossible. I'm not looking for 300 clips, just about ten or twelve. Lastly i would love a half dozen grenades, you know for emergency purpose. anway I have done searches and what I find is way over my head. Would anyone out there be wiling to help me out from step one all the way to the Ok now it's time to play stage. I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks

Greg

Greg,

I'll be happy to help you. I'm working on a mod for that purpose right now, although it will take a few months before I will be ready to release it. I'll send you a Personal Message (PM). You can reply to it and give me you're email address. I will then send you a file with instructions on where to put it.

Cheers,

TAW_Rahnman