Coop_crew_day

Rpghard

Hi I'm glad to start my first beta with you all :)

First I wanna know if you have major issues with the map so far you will spawn in the small house in the castle your first objective is to defend the spawn as wave of Ai and the chopper will come to stop you get out from it...1 zeus will spawn a some point in the house at spawn...after you clear places and destroy havoc you must destroy 3 adats...and then come clear in castle again...you you stay near spawn you must not see them spawn and the map is mall if run on it it is normal as you saw them spawn...1-4 players suggest map ty...

coop_crew_day_beta12

Edited by Rpghard

So far the only issue i have is

if i dont kill the choper once i get the zeus i crash. aslo if i try to rejoin the game in mp after ... same crash error

crash log ....

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\managers\damagemanager.dsf(-1): Couldn't find effect_surface efx_biro_castle_snow_window01 in unit biro_window01

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\damagemanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\damagesystem.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

So far the only issue i have is

if i dont kill the choper once i get the zeus i crash. aslo if i try to rejoin the game in mp after ... same crash error

crash log ....

data\lib\managers\damagemanager.dsf(-1): Couldn't find effect_surface efx_biro_castle_snow_window01 in unit biro_window01

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\extensions\damagesystem.dsf(0)

It is very strange that it never hapen to me but if it still continue to other players to then firts I will removed those window and if it still not fixed the prob I'll removed the chopper and add more AI instead...

tks,

Rpghard

Edited by Rpghard

It just happens with the windows utizing explosives. We've had this issue before during the Wiki collaboration. The problem is not the scripting, so either remove the biro windows or look at John's Castle Day map in which I believe that he is using a fixed version of the BiRo window. -> http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php...iew&id=1108

Hello RPGhard, I did enjoy joining on your FOAD server. Did have an issue where I received the "Altered Files Not Permitted" message right after taking out the Havoc with the M99. Just to assure you, I do not have any altered files and even removed Brettzies prior to joining the server.

Tomorrow, I do have a buddy coming over and we'll try this on my local LAN.

Take Care,

Bogie

It just happens with the windows utizing explosives. We've had this issue before during the Wiki collaboration. The problem is not the scripting, so either remove the biro windows or look at John's Castle Day map in which I believe that he is using a fixed version of the BiRo window. -> http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php...iew&id=1108

Hello RPGhard, I did enjoy joining on your FOAD server. Did have an issue where I received the "Altered Files Not Permitted" message right after taking out the Havoc with the M99. Just to assure you, I do not have any altered files and even removed Brettzies prior to joining the server.

Tomorrow, I do have a buddy coming over and we'll try this on my local LAN.

Take Care,

Bogie

Tks for the info Bogie and welcome to FOAD :)....I prefer removed them for now and I'll see with my friend Bender316 if he does have the same issue....as for the modified files message you got ...well I have no idea why GRAW2 still very buggy you must know it now more than ever...

P.S.For those of you who need the password for dl beta link will have to send me a pm...only betatesters will have a response thank you.

Edited by Rpghard

Now windows are removed and it solve the issue I'm happy with that cause I will be able to add some sniper there or mg if I can...

Other known issue is one tank patrol is randomly falling down the hill-It will be fixed next version

The 2 mgs near the house are not effectives I will change them as well.

In the last objective I had a little lag maybe because of some AI having trouble finding AI nodes...I will rearange this part..

IF you kill the chopper to fast that will say that 'Hold the House' is ok while is not then I will add an enemy 'soldierkilled' to it only to make sure all spawn in the correct time other than that you can have all tanks and troop spawning at same time which can cause lag....

I will probably add more AI near adat snipers and guard cause patrol are not staying there...

Adding also more patrol to protect tanks...

As right now you can try this version with no crash that will give you a major Idea of the mission,I guees that if anything goes well this weekend you'll probably have a finished product to test :yes: ...

tks,

Rpghard

Hey RPG!!

Awesome, will download tonight but unable to test till tomorrow!!!

BTW, you may want to put a password so only the Beta testers can test out this map.

Hi Viper714,

Tks for joining in this beta :),I have sent you the password maybe we'll see in the battlefield :yes: ...

I have made an update so I think if it's not cause crashes and all obj works fine will be the final update.

-Tank that was falling-fixed

-heli that cause crashes reliated to biro_windows-fixed,all windows has been removed

-3 mgs at same position

-fixed lag at the end by reducing the patrol size and adding 5 snipers

-there's 2 patrol tanks +1 that is guard

-3 adat to destroy -at the moment that you press 'X' the first on each that will spawn a wave that will come at you and each time you will spawn near that adat...I suggest you'll wait till clear a bit before destroying the last adat.

-killing chopper doesn't trigg anymore event clearing AI does.

-removed the door inside house at first spawn +removed table at other house to make place for a team spawn.

-add one last 0bjective at the end you will have to defend the bigger house with 3 window on a side..same as first but in another house with no chopper this time.

-total AI-525

Edited by Rpghard

Hi Viper714,

Tks for joining in this beta :),I have sent you the password maybe we'll see in the battlefield :yes: ...

Thanks RPG, Will be testing tonight!!!!

I have seen this happen when you have:

<scan_for_cheats value="true"/>

just change it to:

<scan_for_cheats value="false"/>

Be aware you will really have to diligently monitor your players for potential cheats!!

BTW Bogie is a Hack!! :whack::P

Ok ..

Aktive WAN Server with one Player on beta 4

At the time we infiltrate the castle again,

the server got follwing error ...

data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: clear_all_weapon_slots_except in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\groupunit.dsf(0)

.. Greets .. Twix ..

Ok ..

Aktive WAN Server with one Player on beta 4

At the time we infiltrate the castle again,

the server got follwing error ...

data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: clear_all_weapon_slots_except in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

.. Greets .. Twix ..

This is a random crash cause by the game,mean that you can have it with any map specilaly when reloading....

I just did all the mission and I was sastify with what I saw...I will do a loading screen and post it as a last update here on beta and then released it public this weekend.....next beta will be 'coop_killzone' which will be simalar script as this one but just bigger :)...

Tks

Rpghard

Rpghard

Played SP on single PC LAN v1.4 using Brettzies v2.05b and all went well until I accidentally hit the Z key and we all know what happens next!!

Managed to repel the AI who were trying to burst into the house and took out Havoc but then the Z bug struck as I was moving along the parapet but up to that point gameplay was good. Little time to rest as the AI are very active. Did not experience any lag or any obvious glitches. Will try again tonight.

Anthony

Rpghard

Played SP on single PC LAN v1.4 using Brettzies v2.05b and all went well until I accidentally hit the Z key and we all know what happens next!!

Managed to repel the AI who were trying to burst into the house and took out Havoc but then the Z bug struck as I was moving along the parapet but up to that point gameplay was good. Little time to rest as the AI are very active. Did not experience any lag or any obvious glitches. Will try again tonight.

Anthony

Tks a lot Anthony,

Like you said ''Little time to rest as the AI are very active'' :o= ....I know that the map is not perfect as a couple of ai will get stock into a door and I saw one running to a wall but that will not caused any major problems.

Now I have made the loading screen and add to the bundle if still the same with no major error than that will be the final release the only thing that matter is the tank that patrol at the back of castle just let me know if you saw it fall again down the hill.

Edited by Rpghard

Rpghard

Just tried beta release 5 and as the game started I spawned in the house and then crashed with the following message;

SCRIPT STACK:

This happened immediately after I spawned

Anthony

Rpghard

Just tried beta release 5 and as the game started I spawned in the house and then crashed with the following message;

SCRIPT STACK:

This happened immediately after I spawned

Anthony

Like I said earlier this is not a crash tipical to one particulary map...it could happen on any maps as well randomly ...It is an unsolve game bug like the famous 'Z' crash log please do not post one of them anymore cause it's worthless mean that there's no solution to it.... we're are working with a buggy game and we have to make the difference between a random crash log that came from the game and a crash log that really belongs to the map.

I do have that crash on all the maps randomly...GRAW2 is an unfinished game that will be NEVER get fixed we have do deal with that...try it more than once before posting a crash log and you'll probably get it or not but I'm almost sure that it will be at defferent moment...btw I have no idea on how it will run on older pc but on new pc you should have an average fps between 30- 175 fps and stabilize between 60-110 fps between rush spawn.

BTW I don't use mod so I did not have test it with it...I want to know how the map react on a DEDI server and WATCH the tank that is back from the castle if is falling down the hill...For me I have try it twice and the tank was ok...the AI reaction is WOW :o= exactly what doctor order :devil: ...

I think that I have done enough work on the map like I expect that very a few players will play it online cause it is tuff...then no matter I'm gonna restart working on the remake of Mayday!Mayday! ''coop_killzone'' just to advise you that it will be tuffer than this one made for hardcore players just like me :rofl: ...

If no major issues till end of this day then public released tomorrow :yes:

Tks to all who participate on this beta specialy 'Bender316' who I think should be granted with the 'BetaTester' Icon.

...I want to know how the map react on a DEDI server and WATCH the tank that is back from the castle if is falling down the hill...For me I have try it twice and the tank was ok...

We tested yesterday with three players on a local LAN. FPS was fine and mostly in the 40s. We did have a severe issue where we tried to go to the back of the map and the Abrams looked like it was just hanging on the edge of the cliff. When we finally were able to get over there, the Abrams Tank had fallen off of the map and was laying upside down.

Not an immediate issue, but once we would hit about 1/2 way down to the other side, the fallen Abrams Tank could shoot us through the ground, making passing to the last ADAT impossible. We did confirm as two guys would try different angles of approach, the Abrams would fire with the 50 cal, and the player would die 1/2 way across the map.

As I mentioned in the PM, there was some spawning of enemy AI within the view of the players, but was not too bad.

Other than having to end the mission due to the fallen tank, we did not have any critical errors.

Thanks,

Bogie

We tested yesterday with three players on a local LAN. FPS was fine and mostly in the 40s. We did have a severe issue where we tried to go to the back of the map and the Abrams looked like it was just hanging on the edge of the cliff. When we finally were able to get over there, the Abrams Tank had fallen off of the map and was laying upside down.

Not an immediate issue, but once we would hit about 1/2 way down to the other side, the fallen Abrams Tank could shoot us through the ground, making passing to the last ADAT impossible. We did confirm as two guys would try different angles of approach, the Abrams would fire with the 50 cal, and the player would die 1/2 way across the map.

As I mentioned in the PM, there was some spawning of enemy AI within the view of the players, but was not too bad.

Other than having to end the mission due to the fallen tank, we did not have any critical errors.

Thanks,

Bogie

Tks Bogie for this update specialy for the tank behavior...I will change his path a bit an I'm sure that will definitly fix the prob.As for the 'AI within the view of the players' I saw a few but I guess I can live with that ...like I said I was very worried about this tank...

Tks a lot again,

Rpghard

All should be ok now :yes: ...

-I have change the path of the tank that was fallin down the hill 1/2....

-We found another issue as noone seems to be able to plant c4 on ADats an have consequences that no enemies -was spawning after that even if we blow out the adat with rpg.

So I have change the script so you will be able to destroy all the adats with rpg and I hope C4 to...to activate it you will have no choice to get near as well and at this moment waves of AI will spawn as it should.

P.S Note that C4 behavior only occurs in DEDI servers which was working well in client server which only the host was able to plant C4.

Tks a lot guys I need you to test it on a DEDI again asap :)....I'm gonna test it on FOAD and try to destroy with RPG only...

Edited by Rpghard

RPG,

We tested the map yesterday and had same issues with the ADAT's. We could not C4 them so we decided to RPG them. Well was was destructible via an RPG but the objective marker would not go away. The other ADAT's would not destroy via an RPG no matter how many time we hit them and thus the game could not go forward in the scenario. :( BTW we we playing the Vanilla version on GRAW 2. Also had the issue seeing the tank fall off the cliff.

We had Bender in the game so he may have told you about these issue. Did't get a chance to report until tonight. sorry about that. will test 1.6 tonight.

RPG,

We tested the map yesterday and had same issues with the ADAT's. We could not C4 them so we decided to RPG them. Well was was destructible via an RPG but the objective marker would not go away. The other ADAT's would not destroy via an RPG no matter how many time we hit them and thus the game could not go forward in the scenario. :( BTW we we playing the Vanilla version on GRAW 2. Also had the issue seeing the tank fall off the cliff.

We had Bender in the game so he may have told you about these issue. Did't get a chance to report until tonight. sorry about that. will test 1.6 tonight.

Tks a lot Viper now all is fixed and I found it more fun destroying them with RPG...try this new update and let me know :)...tank will also not fall anymore as he making a smaller patrol...to actvate them to be destructible only go near by same as you do if you place C4...and tell me if C4 works if not blow it with RPG and that will work for sure...

Edited by Rpghard

RPG,

Still cannot destroy ADATs with C4. RPG's did destroy and objective marker disappeared. Tank did not fall off cliff and it tracker perfectly. Some of the AI's spawn right in front of you and then you die. If possible might be best to have them spawn behind an object of some sort.

Other than that everything else seemed fine!!! The begin of the map is totally WICKED!!!! Very challenging were were all screaming!!! 'What the hell!!" and other four letter words that i can't repeat here!! :D

BTW saw you trying to join, we were playing Brettzies mod!! Just look at the info on the server browser and it will tell you what version we are playing!!

RPG,

Still cannot destroy ADATs with C4. RPG's did destroy and objective marker disappeared. Tank did not fall off cliff and it tracker perfectly. Some of the AI's spawn right in front of you and then you die. If possible might be best to have them spawn behind an object of some sort.

Other than that everything else seemed fine!!! The begin of the map is totally WICKED!!!! Very challenging were were all screaming!!! 'What the hell!!" and other four letter words that i can't repeat here!! :D

BTW saw you trying to join, we were playing Brettzies mod!! Just look at the info on the server browser and it will tell you what version we are playing!!

I will change the rules of the mission...

-Now if an AI get 5 or7 sec in the 1st house -game over

So this way you will be forced to stay in the house and if is that is not enough to keep you in then I will create a location at the door of the house that if you go out -game over

You will only be able to get out from 1st house when 'Hold the house' obj is completed

-I will do the same with the other house.I will let you out a few before last spawn so you can go hunt them to finish the mission

-I will have to teleport you each time you will destroy an adat to a specefic location when AI spawn cause I saw you running on this small map while not giving a chance to the AI to spawn and trowing your gl at will :nono:

-OR maybe what if I teleport you back in the house everytime you want to get out :wall::rofl:

It is sure better to play it with no nades at will in a small group 1-4 taking there time and wait for them to come at you.

KILLZONE will fit better on your server as it is a much bigger map and I will had more than 500 AI on it for sure...now that I know how you play ;) ...I will found a way to make it more challenging for you

Tks a lot Viper for testing my map on your server I really appreceate the experience as I learned from it a lot :whistle:

Had quite a bit of fun last night playing on the AGB server as well. The second time that Crew Day rotated in when you and Binder were on, I crashed (nothing to do with the script), but had to go anyway. The mission was much better, the tank worked great.

-Now if an AI get 5 or7 sec in the 1st house -game over

So this way you will be forced to stay in the house and if is that is not enough to keep you in then I will create a location at the door of the house that if you go out -game over

You will only be able to get out from 1st house when 'Hold the house' obj is completed

Perhaps placing a "PlayerTrigger" first to warn people to get back so it doesn't just end. With the 10-12 people we had on last night, folks will scatter like roaches and some rookie would probably not pay attention.

-I will have to teleport you each time you will destroy an adat to a specefic location when AI spawn cause I saw you running on this small map while not giving a chance to the AI to spawn and trowing your gl at will :nono:

-OR maybe what if I teleport you back in the house everytime you want to get out

The first may be the best alternative as the first time we played, we had people all over the map when an ADAT was destroyed. This caused Enemy AI to spawn right on top of players, giving the unfair advantage.

KILLZONE will fit better on your server as it is a much bigger map and I will had more than 500 AI on it for sure...now that I know how you play ;) ...I will found a way to make it more challenging for you

I think the most challenging was being in the buildings with 11 other guys trying to throw grenades out the windows\doors... and missing :lightning:

On another note, I would like to also mention the ADAT issue that we could only use the RPG to destroy them; no C4 or Zeus\Predator. Was about to test to see if the RPG would destroy an ADAT prior to the "Helicopter Attack", but someone destroyed the Havoc and I was spawned on... However, if you change the rules, it would not matter as we probably could not get back there until we were allowed.

Great work, RPGhard!!

Bogie