Charlie Sheen Publicly Requests Meeting With Obama

Dick Splash

If you're not aware, some time ago the actor Charlie Sheen publicly questioned the events of 9/11 and he ended it with saying something on the lines of "I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm asking you to do your own research."

Today he released this transcript of a 'what if' meeting with President Obama and has followed it through with his public request to meet with the President.

Will the mainstream media ignore it?

DS

The interesting thing about his twenty points is that they're all factual public knowledge and he's stayed away from theories like thermite and nano-thermite explosives and fake airliners. I think the most talked about point he brings up is the Pentagon attack. If the government released all of the security camera videos then that aircraft/missile question would be put to rest.

DS

I think alot of this is based on ignorance. To claim that all major news media around the world were a apart of the cover up is laughable. You could go through some of the point but tbh I cant be bothered. Stupid ######.

There's no doubt that dick cheney is a evil man and in reality he was the president of the USA instead of the public puppet Bush. But I doubt he could have orchestrated so many people into doing this.

If the government released all of the security camera videos then that aircraft/missile question would be put to rest.

DS

In theory yes, but frankly those convinced of conspiracy will translate the footage as they see fit. No matter how clear the footage in question they will still argue it, and IF it is clear beyond any doubt they will claim it’s simply not the genuine footage, its either outright fake or doctored in some way.

Sibel Edmonds was an interesting search, some solid info there on the US intel regarding a plane attack months before 9/11/
There's a ton of stuff out there about her. 9/11 Commission Report, Turkey blackmailing U.S. officials for secrets, nuclear technology being sold on the black market and her corrupt colleagues in the FBI. That story's certainly one to watch.

DS

The mainstream media is now getting hold of this and all they seem to be doing is criticising Sheen's personal life and whatever else they can have a go at. None so far have pulled him up about the twenty points in his letter, which is what all of this is about.

Charlie Sheen

today.

DS

^

Are you in the habit of taking serious someone of questionable faculty talking complete nonsense while their pants are around their ankles?

Face the facts DS, if Olbermann didn't pick up this 9/11 horse###### and run with it (if only to bash the past administration) by now, no one is going to.

____

Sorry Charlie. :wacko:

Are you in the habit of taking serious someone of questionable faculty talking complete nonsense while their pants are around their ankles?
If that's what I've just done, then you've obviously got me figured out. :rolleyes:

Do you dispute anything he's put forward? Do you doubt the credibility of Sibel Edmonds? I think the latter can be considered big news. Perhaps if it was Angelina Jolie instead, people would listen!

DS

^

____

Sorry Charlie. :wacko:

From what I can see C.Sheen is posting more truths than you. I watched the video and didn't see any star's boxer shorts at all!

Do you dispute anything he's put forward? Do you doubt the credibility of Sibel Edmonds?
OK, give me a sec here, does a former contract linguist (Edmonds) have anything in commom with a Career Army Officer...gee, I don't know, I just might need to put my tin foil free thinking cap to weigh this additional info from you.

Dispute anything? How 'bout everything.

The Truthers are out there all right...but you should really question some of their motives (sour grapes, greed, or attention seeking) before buying into anything their selling.

That the intelligence was lacking prior-to is in no doubt...no big mystery there, and certainly no great conspiracy.

____

From what I can see C.Sheen is posting more truths than you.
Literally?

But I'm not selling anything Rocky. :wall:

OK, give me a sec here, does a former contract linguist (Edmonds) have anything in commom with a Career Army Officer...gee, I don't know, I just might need to put my tin foil free thinking cap to weigh this additional info from you.

Dispute anything? How 'bout everything.

Errrr...you've lost me there! I did state "Here's an unusual story and it will be interesting to see how it unfolds."...and that's it...didn't I? I take it you dispute Ms. Edmonds statements, whether she is a contractor or not and, whether she's a born U.S. citizen or not?

The Truthers are out there all right...but you should really question some of their motives (sour grapes, greed, or attention seeking) before buying into anything their selling.
Does that not also apply to the mainstream media and, some of their presenters eg. Bill O'Reilly or Glen Beck?

But I'm not selling anything Rocky. :wall:
You've lost me there too...are you implying Charlie Sheen is promoting himself or his career here?

DS

Mmm, Charlie Sheen has some very interesting questions...I guess the only way to shut him down is to answer them!!!

...whats the big deal...

I agree with this! Seems so simple!

If there aint nothing to hide answer the questions with proof. Until then im glad someone is still asking them!

• 2 weeks later...

Still the maintream media has yet to debate him. He was invited to appear on the Larry King show, but they couldn't find anyone to debate him. It's ironic that the mainstream media will assasinate his character but won't mention any of the twenty points. You'd think that there'd be some serious people queuing up to debate him. Where are all debunkers? You'd think they'd have the minerals to poke holes in the twenty points.

Bill O'Reilly of Fox News wanted him on, but as long as they control what's said, which seems to be how Bill the 'Bully' likes it.

DS