Ghost Recon.net Forums

GRAW2 or not Graw2 that is the question.

Ok. so I pre ordered GRAW, excitedly installed it on my pc which i had updated for no other reason than to play GRAW when it was released, fiddled around with the SP for a bit while i waited for my Ghost Recon buddies to get their copies and get online.. and waited, and waited. And they never came. I played the MP for a while and really enjoyed it but the majority of my gaming friends at that time either couldnt meet the specs or were caught up in the negativity that surrounded its release. So after a few months i followed them to other fps or played Ghost Recon off and on.

Now, being bored with everything else i've found out there, and not playing much with my original crowd anymore anyways, i was thinking to go back and install GRAW and give it a whirl again. But then i says to myself, self, there has been another GRAW release since then and maybe no one plays GRAW1 anymore.

So my question is this, for playing multiplayer online (not coop), what are the majority of the GR community playing these days. GRAW or GRAW2. Should I go buy GRAW2 or will there be a decent amount of full servers for GRAW?

• 2 weeks later...

Every game in the GR series is still being played, albeit in smaller numbers. GRAW2 has upwards of 100 people online at any time of the day with high points reaching much higher. I have migrated to GRAW2 simply because of that but still find times that I crave GRIT or GRAW1 and dive back into the older models or even Rainbow Six for that matter.

GRAW2 is under 10 bucks on Amazon so I would say give it a try.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...