Ghost Recon.net Forums

Developer´s Diary video - No.3 Team Command

More great videos,

Watching the second one (HD full screen, nice), I realised than my criticism about that dodgy verbal communication system that sounds naff might have been a little harsh. It does sound really naff, however, it is a verbal confirmation of the command you just issued, because I can see it would be quite easy to issue wrong command in the heat of battle.

I think I need to buy this game.

I'm temted to get this title...there is nothing else right now and GB is maybe 2 years away

Did try OFP and ARMA and din't like it at all and also skipped both GRAW's (yuk!!!) but ARMA 2 looks interesting

I think you will like it as it has a couple different ways of playing.

1. A Domination server is about taking set towns with the object of clearing out the town of tango's and blowing up the radio tower so they can not call reinforcments. It can be played a little tactical but it can also become a run & gun style if to many public players are on that don't communicate.

2. Tactical co-op can be played 95% pure team tactics that if you don't work well together you will shurly lose.

OT:

With the new foliage/graphics, target acquisition is alot tougher -in a good way- so it is a good rule of thumb to apply GR Rule #1: Get Small.

Just me and just SP/LAN (so far) but I get a definite GR vibe from this title. :thumbsup:

I think you will like it as it has a couple different ways of playing.

1. A Domination server is about taking set towns with the object of clearing out the town of tango's and blowing up the radio tower so they can not call reinforcments. It can be played a little tactical but it can also become a run & gun style if to many public players are on that don't communicate.

2. Tactical co-op can be played 95% pure team tactics that if you don't work well together you will shurly lose.

yummy, see u on a Sparta server next week!