Spoof WWII Film Comedy Sketches

Dick Splash

These are funny and if this doesn't translate overseas, if you know teenagers, you'll get the gist.

Not only does it not translate, but also....

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

I like it, its like my daughter in black & white, as a man with a pipe, isnt it?
:rofl:

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.
Unlucky. I'm missing out on 'The Colbert Report' because of that reason at the moment.

If you're outside the U.K., look up Armstrong & Miller on YouTube and click on the non BBC and non RedNoseDay black and white uploads.

DS

LOL these guys are good. Is it a BBC show or something, that it is region restricted?
Yes it seems to be the case. If they're not pulled for copyright reasons, then if it's an official upload, you can't always see them overseas. I'm a huge fan of The Colbert Report on Comedy Central in the U.S. It follows immediately after The Daily Show. On the Comedy Central website I can watch the latter show but not 'Colbert. I think it's aired on FX in the U.K. though.

DS

• 1 month later...
That's why I blinged them well up. Isn't it?

:rofl:

Although, tehy seems to be missing some vocabulary such as "bangin'" and some other things (region specific mainly like "whagwan bredtrin" from up-country someplace (I think it's supposed to translate to "What's going on brethren?" I wouldn't know as I don't have much experience with this teenspeak language - being that I'm not a teen, and 'back in my day' teens didn't speak like that (that could be region specific though as most teens 'in my day' were speaking with a Westcountry accent. Most of them were faking it though, I was born in the Westcountry so I had more right to do it than them. :)

Edited by WytchDokta

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...